+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I change my course within college after I reached Canada as an international student

amanchauhans

Feb 14, 2018
I got an offer letter from Conestoga college for 1 year pg diploma of project management September intake but I want to go for 2 year automation and robotics program starting from January . Am I eligible to change my course within college .. ... If go there and started studying my course in project management ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
yes you are very eligible to change your course within college and you don't need to notify cic for such change, just between you and the school

..and you are also eligible to change your college to another but in this, you have to notify cic after the change is done by updating your new DLI in your cic account. Though the school will still notify them

2yrs is better as it gives you 3yrs PGWP if you are eligible

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
I have a query I am right now doing b2b sales and I have got an uncoditional offer letter from lambton college sarnia campus but the program is into trade and logistics so should I go ahead and I apply for visa haven't paid the fees though so will my visa get refused ??