+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i attach other documents to POF, medicals or any of the imm forms if my additional information can't contain the client information section?

Louisaobas

May 25, 2023
Can i attach other documents to POF, medicals or any of the imm forms if my additional information can't contain the client information section?

laracroooft28

Oct 11, 2023
It is important to ensure that the additional documents comply with the specific requirements and format set by the immigration service. Typically, immigration authorities have certain rules and structures for providing additional documents.
If you are not allowed to include a client information section in additional documents, then you should follow these rules. If you are in doubt or have questions, it is best to consult with an immigration attorney or immigration official to ensure that your documents and applications are appropriate and do not violate the processing rules for your case.

foseanusa25

Feb 26, 2024
In situations where additional documentation is necessary or desired, it's advisable to seek clarification from the relevant immigration authorities or consult with a qualified immigration professional. They can provide guidance on the specific requirements and offer personalized advice based on your individual circumstances.