+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i apply through online from India

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
prasprime said:
Hello Bigbe?

I have a query, CIC is requesting the following files:

1.Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)

2.Family Information (IMM5645)

3.Offer of Employment

4.CV/Resume

5. Passport or Travel document

6.Employment Contract

7.Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from HRSDC

8.Digital Photo

9.Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered

10.Employment Reference Letter

11.Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada

Now All of you and Bigbee, the 9th file to upload, is different because a there is different slot to upload, EC and Job Offer? Now the doubt is what is all about "Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered". Help me senior guys.
Buddy... check your LMO, it would say this job is not regulated and under the requirements for the job, the employer would have stated something like Bachelor's degree, I added a MS word document stating that this job is not regulated and that I meed the requirements of the job.

My application was processed successfully and I am in Canada now.

Good luck to you too...

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

Where did you find these section to upload the educational certificates, proof of funds and other set of docs.

As i'm applying for spouse Open work permit online.. I didn't got section to upload educational certificates,proof of funds,exp letters.

I also didn't find section to upload visa and work permit copy of my spouse who is in canada now.

After uploading.. IMM forms and digital photo,passport coyo and marrige certificate, Online system is directly taking me to payment section.

where do i upload all above docs? I confused ...Please help.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi talktoudaykumar,

I think you need to upload those documents under "Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered". I uploaded in this slot , all my educational certificate, experience letters, salary slips, bla bla bla, every thing.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Bigbee,

As you said, my lmo state that the job is not not regulated, could me explain me in brief.

thank you

BigBee said:
Buddy... check your LMO, it would say this job is not regulated and under the requirements for the job, the employer would have stated something like Bachelor's degree, I added a MS word document stating that this job is not regulated and that I meed the requirements of the job.

My application was processed successfully and I am in Canada now.

Good luck to you too...

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
prasprime said:
Hello Bigbee,

As you said, my lmo state that the job is not not regulated, could me explain me in brief.

thank you
If you look at the explanation for the section "proof that you meet the requirements of the job", it is applicable for those jobs that are regulated, since our job is not regulated, we dont need to provide any proof, so, I prepared a plain word document explaining that my job is not regulated quoting the LMO section (screenshot of that LMO section) and said that I pretty much satisfy the proof of requirement.

I believe, CIC knows this and probably have approved it.

does this help?

Good luck.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes bigbee, for even the not regulated jobs you need to provide the experience letter, salary slip etc, know?

But i upload every thing under "Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered" . Example: Educational Documents, proof showing that i have enough fund in India, and Salary slips and Experience letter etc.

And Bigbee did you applied online or by paper. and tell me about the processing time of your application.

thank you

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
prasprime said:
Yes bigbee, for even the not regulated jobs you need to provide the experience letter, salary slip etc, know?

But i upload every thing under "Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered" . Example: Educational Documents, proof showing that i have enough fund in India, and Salary slips and Experience letter etc.

And Bigbee did you applied online or by paper. and tell me about the processing time of your application.

thank you
I applied through online... it took almost 4.5 months for the processing, I didnt attach any educational documents or funds details, etc.

Good luck.