+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i apply through online from India

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am from India, and i got LMO, can i apply through CIC.Gc.ca website?

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
No..you have to submit your application through VFS office to Delhi Office.

You cannot use cic.gc.ca to upload as online application.

Kiranmai

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh God, again confused. VIP Members says yes and another says only you need to apply through VFS?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Kiranmayi said:
No..you have to submit your application through VFS office to Delhi Office.

You cannot use cic.gc.ca to upload as online application.

Kiranmai
I suggest you get the facts straight. If you have to apply through the VFS, then why does CHC New Delhi website have instructions on how to apply on line?
See: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/work-apply_demande-travailler.aspx

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Agreed with PMM, i have never heard any visa office not allowing applying online. It is always an option to the best of my knowledge and slightly faster. Though that DOES NOT mean your applicant will not be processed by the same visa office.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The thing is they never displayed such information in New CIC.GC.Ca website, painful to understand all the procedures. even i applied through online last week, for work permit. i called the customer care before i apply online, they are telling me "Yes you can apply online through india.gc.ca" where as it navigates to the old website, where i don't find any option. Totally the information's are not clear for basic English knowledge users like me..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
You should use the precise website link for india, in particular the one posted by PMM above.

The thing is that requirements do vary slightly by visa office and the precise details are always listed on the website of EACH visa office rather than the main cic.gc.ca website.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
No i applied on paper.

But the reasons for my applying on paper were completely different i.e. payment mode. My fee for whole application with family was paid for by employer through a bank draft sent to me via post and that cannot be used for an online submission. Otherwise, that is definitely the route i would chose.

Having said that, i closely know quite a few people who did apply online and gotten through and i have been following details of their app pretty much.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
OP... I applied from INDIA and ONLINE.... no issues and I got my TWP

Good luck with the process and do let me know if you need any help.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigbee Thank you for your reply. I need help.

I applied wp through online last week now my question, there are lot of documents i have but i was unable to attach all documents, the maximum file size they allow me is 4mb. But under "Proof of job being offered file", there are nearly 20+ documents that includes : educational background, certificates mark-sheets, my experience letter and lot. but i attached 18 page and the file size become 5.55 MB and i used all type of compressing DPI sizes but finally, i have managed to compress at 3.98MB. Now the question is ? what about you ? did you faced similar problem? if yes what was the remedy.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
prasprime said:
Bigbee Thank you for your reply. I need help.

I applied wp through online last week now my question, there are lot of documents i have but i was unable to attach all documents, the maximum file size they allow me is 4mb. But under "Proof of job being offered file", there are nearly 20+ documents that includes : educational background, certificates mark-sheets, my experience letter and lot. but i attached 18 page and the file size become 5.55 MB and i used all type of compressing DPI sizes but finally, i have managed to compress at 3.98MB. Now the question is ? what about you ? did you faced similar problem? if yes what was the remedy.
I didnt had that problem, For the "proof of job being offered", I simply attached my offer of employment and the employment contract documents, thats it, I didnt attach any other documents like educational background or certificates, etc.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Bigbe?

I have a query, CIC is requesting the following files:

1.Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)

2.Family Information (IMM5645)

3.Offer of Employment

4.CV/Resume

5. Passport or Travel document

6.Employment Contract

7.Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from HRSDC

8.Digital Photo

9.Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered

10.Employment Reference Letter

11.Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada

Now All of you and Bigbee, the 9th file to upload, is different because a there is different slot to upload, EC and Job Offer? Now the doubt is what is all about "Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered". Help me senior guys.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
I know at least 3 people including myself (one of which applied online and others on paper) who submitted Job offer, contract, resume, past experience letters, relevant certifications if any and primary educational qualifications docs such as degrees. The requirement is the same whether submitted online or on paper.