+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i apply fr my visa by mid august ?? my intake is jan 2012 ??

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Harman I saw ur post. I suggest you that apply in October not before than October. Because as per Embassy rules They will revert you back with your application in approx 1 month and if you will submit ur application in couple of days they will hold your file and will start process in October and November no fun to submit file right now wait until October dear. As per their policy They grant Visa atleast a month ago of starting date a classes in College.

I hope you better understand Now

If you need any other information do not hesitate just ask me.

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehakhanna said:
Hello Harman I saw ur post. I suggest you that apply in October not before than October. Because as per Embassy rules They will revert you back with your application in approx 1 month and if you will submit ur application in couple of days they will hold your file and will start process in October and November no fun to submit file right now wait until October dear. As per their policy They grant Visa atleast a month ago of starting date a classes in College.

I hope you better understand Now

If you need any other information do not hesitate just ask me.
Thanks alot fr ur suggestions mam ...just wanna ask one last thing ..if i apply nw ...u are saying they will hold back the decision ..i wanna ask ,they'l only hold back na or is it so if i apply early ,they will reject my application .... ??
asa toh nahi hai na ??
is it so mam ?? i dint knew about this policy of granting the visa just one mnth before !!
wat so ever it is mam ,just one quetion ,if i aplly early ,will they reject me or something OR will it just delay their answer ??

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harman mostly the students who applied very early from course start date. The results are those files are not good as per my experience rest your wish.

Best of Luck.,