+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i apply fr my visa by mid august ?? my intake is jan 2012 ??

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can i apply fr my student visa , my intake is jan 2012 ???
nearly all my documents are ready just waiting fr my medical ..that is on 12th august ..can i apply my visa in august itself ??
i heard somewhere that fr the january intake ,once can not apply fr visa before september ...
is it true ??

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
which college you gng?

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
harman narang said:
can i apply fr my student visa , my intake is jan 2012 ???
nearly all my documents are ready just waiting fr my medical ..that is on 12th august ..can i apply my visa in august itself ??
i heard somewhere that fr the january intake ,once can not apply fr visa before september ...
is it true ??
sure, u can apply in Aug for January intake. U can apply @ least 6mth from ur start date. So,u are due to apply for ur visa. I wish you good luck.

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
harman narang said:
niagara college !!
ok
how long it took you to get the LOA?

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acca247 said:
sure, u can apply in Aug for January intake. U can apply @ least 6mth from ur start date. So,u are due to apply for ur visa. I wish you good luck.

thanks a lot man ...hope i get my visa soon !!

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandrakhan said:
u have got ur medicals done even before the medical call? can we do that?
Brother actually ..i dnt exactly have my medical done ,bt yeah i am nt waiting for the so called medical call ...c i will have my medicals done by 13th aug ...n will file my visa by 15 aug mayb ...
its nt an issue ..u can have ur medical done before hand to save time ...many of my frnds also followed the same pattern ...

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
harman narang said:
ahhh ...8-9 days from the time i paid my fees ....
That was quick.
I will be applying to college next week. 2 colleges, than what ever is fast will proceed with that. Will be applying to humber nd seneca. Do you send your passport copy? Seneca needs the passport copy and i have applied for my passport cox it got lost. And it wil take 2 weeks more. I don't know what to do. Can't waste that much time. Can i send my lost passport copy saying that it is lost but asap i get my new 1 will email them?
Please help

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
i will be filing the visa in oct InshahAllah for humber collge jan intake... well i have read on the forum that u need to get ur medicals done after getting the medical call n that too from the designated doctors by embassy. do u know the doctors of ur embassy's list?

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
sandrakhan said:
i will be filing the visa in oct InshahAllah for humber collge jan intake... well i have read on the forum that u need to get ur medicals done after getting the medical call n that too from the designated doctors by embassy. do u know the doctors of ur embassy's list?
sandrakhan, have u got ur LETTER OF ACCP. from the college? give me details pls what and how you sent plus how long they took to assess. mail me at nav.bhatia22@gmail.com

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navkaur said:
That was quick.
I will be applying to college next week. 2 colleges, than what ever is fast will proceed with that. Will be applying to humber nd seneca. Do you send your passport copy? Seneca needs the passport copy and i have applied for my passport cox it got lost. And it wil take 2 weeks more. I don't know what to do. Can't waste that much time. Can i send my lost passport copy saying that it is lost but asap i get my new 1 will email them?
Please help
hey nav ..
c i want to clarify a couple of things ..LOA is a different thing and offer letter is a different thing !! c all colleges generally want the scanned copies of ur academics,IELTS,passport,and ur passport size photographs ...When u apply for the desired course ..U get a conditional offer letter(Takes 10 - 15 days) ..It states u have to pay first semester's fees within a mnth's time ..try to pay the fees as soon as possible ..den wen u pay the fees then after 10-12 days u get a LOA(Letter of acceptance) which u can use to apply fr the visa ..den medical and then apply fr the visa ...so u have quite a long way to go ..take care and b quick

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
harman narang said:
hey nav ..
c i want to clarify a couple of things ..LOA is a different thing and offer letter is a different thing !! c all colleges generally want the scanned copies of ur academics,IELTS,passport,and ur passport size photographs ...When u apply for the desired course ..U get a conditional offer letter(Takes 10 - 15 days) ..It states u have to pay first semester's fees within a mnth's time ..try to pay the fees as soon as possible ..den wen u pay the fees then after 10-12 days u get a LOA(Letter of acceptance) which u can use to apply fr the visa ..den medical and then apply fr the visa ...so u have quite a long way to go ..take care and b quick
Oh ok, i seriously didn't know that. So kind of you to clear this.
So we can't apply for visa wit the offer letter?