+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i apply for diploma after graduation

dkshekhawat

Dec 5, 2011
hello
i want to ask one important question...................i m BCA graduate and now i want to apply for 2 year diploma(networking) but i heard that Visa officer rejects visa if u apply for diploma after graduation because according to them u r overqualified for diploma
plz suggest should i apply or not

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Yea that's true, better to apply for Advanced or Post-Graduate Diploma. I had bachelors and I applied for the Post Secondary Diploma and got visa. It depends on your luck and how you convince the Visa Officer. But it's good to not to take risk! And go for advanced studies.

samir00

Jan 5, 2012
Nightrocker said:
Yea that's true, better to apply for Advanced or Post-Graduate Diploma. I had bachelors and I applied for the Post Secondary Diploma and got visa. It depends on your luck and how you convince the Visa Officer. But it's good to not to take risk! And go for advanced studies.
m sam.As I my proposed study is
Business Administration& its a diploma
, if I showed Btech, a grad as my major previous studies. u think high commission,ll reject me in bases of this engineering previous studies >what 2 do?should i hide grad i passed12 in 2005

NSU_GIRL

Jan 1, 2012
night rocker i am going through the same problem ............................

can u tell me ?? i graduated from ETE but i want to switch to MEDIA or BUSINESS related subject.in that case visa officer can tell my one is study mismatch ..... what to do ???????????????? i am not finding any post secondary advanced diploma program. i have searched a lot ! bcz i don wanna study in technical line anymore ...........

please suggest me something ....... i am interested in centennial , senneca or george brown

TABISH

Nov 24, 2011
Nightrocker said:
hi night rocker i am freshly refused .. today i got refusal after almost 4.5 months i applied on pgd one year course and my previous education in bba hons from UK and they refused me on giving me silly points that i am not satisfying visa officer that i will come back at the end of my course as i have shown my own business here in pakistan shown father property docs bank accounts business profile and still they are not satisfied i applied in a college on hamilton ontario . now what u suggest . should i apply to any other province other that ontario the reason why i am going for another province is as i have been observing several rejection for ontario since last 5 months . because everyone wants to land in ontario and canadian authorities dont want to entertain more students in ontario thats why they are refusing plz share me your expirience where did you apply in which course in which institute etc it will be appreciated.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Dear ALL

I am the MBA from Karachi and score IELTS with 6 bands. I think that if I apply for visa on the base of PGD, visa officer refuse it due to MBA is higher than PGD. Can anyone tell me that which course is suitable to me? or anyone get visa on PGD in business study.