+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Canadian non resident ask for his MP to seek clarification with the embassy?

macbook

Mar 11, 2012
Hi,

Our medicals were sent a few weeks ago and seem to have been lost. At the moment we live in Europe, can my husband who is Canadian, ask for his MP to seek some clarification with the embassy?

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Yes, your husbund's MP could help him if it's necessary, but I don't understand how could be possible that your medicals to be lost?! How do you know that?

macbook

Mar 11, 2012
Hi,

The medicals were not sent with the application itself as per intruction of the VO. In the last week of Feb the VO emailed me and asked me to do them, which i did 2 days after.
I have called the doctor's office a number of times, including today, and I was told they were sent on the 1st March. today in the morning i had an email of the VO asking me for the medicals as they are not there...

I am stuck in the middle of this and the doctor and the VO are the only ones that don't seem to be tallking to each other.
I believe that my application being fairly staright forward is in fact only pendant of the medicals...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

macbook said:
Hi,

The medicals were not sent with the application itself as per intruction of the VO. In the last week of Feb the VO emailed me and asked me to do them, which i did 2 days after.
I have called the doctor's office a number of times, including today, and I was told they were sent on the 1st March. today in the morning i had an email of the VO asking me for the medicals as they are not there...

I am stuck in the middle of this and the doctor and the VO are the only ones that don't seem to be tallking to each other.
I believe that my application being fairly staright forward is in fact only pendant of the medicals...
It takes about 4 weeks after Regional Immigration Medical Centre reviews the result the DMP before the processing office can access them on line. The DMP doesn't send them to the VO. So it will be a couple of weeks before the results show up.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
But that the immigration officers need to know and not ask them once again....I am wodering Macbook if you recieved a copie of your medical paper, which one you suppose to send it along with your application...becouse the second one along with your medical results the doctor has to send it to the appropriate Canadian Embassy...

Hope everything will turn ok with your mediclas in the end.

macbook

Mar 11, 2012
Hi PMM

Thanks for the reply, I had no idea of this actually.
I was fine until the VO emailed 2x asking for the medicals.
You have certainly put my mind to rest.

Thank you once again for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us ;)

macbook

Mar 11, 2012
Hi I.N

Thanks for the reply, along with the 1st email were I was asked to undergo the medical exam, I did receive the 'Medical Report' section A, which I took with me when I went for my appointment, and the DMP had the other sections with him, he filled up in front of me.
I keep thinking all of this would just be easier if we were allowed to do the medical alongside with the application.