+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can anybody who lives in canada help me get an invitation letter

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mikel27,
What do you need an invitation for? Immigration or visiting?

Oloye

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Why do you want to get an invitation. You could go their on tourist visa if you can afford. You will need to prove that you can accomodate yourself in a hotel or a hostel. Canadian back packers hostels go for a twenty dollar a night in a 4 squad dorm. or a 50 dollar on single or twin. Then you ould work out other extra costs and the most importantly is to convince them that you will be return.

cheers my firend

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
To answer your question: I believe that it isn't easy to get an invitation letter anymore because of too many people who wouldn't return. Also there are criterias for the sponsor of the invitation letter which makes the person entirely responsible for you which many are not willing to do. Also they must be working for at least 3 years and have 20,000$ in their account. You must also buy an insurance in case anything happened to you.

I worked in a lawyer's office and my invitation letter to a friend to attend my business associates wedding..was refused and he answered all the critirias as well as I.

The best is to try to get a tourist visa and still you have to answer to critirias, so find out beforehand what they are in your country.

EJEKWU

Oct 25, 2007
sir,
pls i am daniel gift ejekwu from nigeria i am looking for help of initation letter to live with my family and work in and oil and gas company .
pls i need visa and jobs.

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
I don't know why people think that a invitation letter solves the problem. IT DOESN'T!

You have to go through regular channels like everyone else and an invitation letter doesn't give you any rights in Canada.

You best apply for PR.

mc_dub

Aug 18, 2007
thaiguy said:
I'm just wondering how long it'll take before they ask for email, phone and bank account numbers...
Actually, I worry the people who do ask for that type of thing will target the people desperate enough to ask for invitations and sponsorships and jobs on here