+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE

Mr.Patience

Jul 31, 2012
Dear Friends, My file was transferred to NDVO early this year.My E-Cas has disappeared since June this year.When I contacted NDVO the reply
was there was no record of my file being received by the office.It has been four months since no information of any sort despite many enquires.
Unfortunately I belong to Pre 2008 .I dont know what I have to do.I dont know about the file or If I'm IN or OUT.Thank you in advance .

tom tucker

Sep 24, 2012
Mr.Patience said:
Dear Friends, My file was transferred to NDVO early this year.My E-Cas has disappeared since June this year.When I contacted NDVO the reply
was there was no record of my file being received by the office.It has been four months since no information of any sort despite many enquires.
Unfortunately I belong to Pre 2008 .I dont know what I have to do.I dont know about the file or If I'm IN or OUT.Thank you in advance .
If possible drop in to the vo to get it sorted out.

Mr.Patience

Jul 31, 2012
Dear Tom Tucker sir, Thanks for your advice. It's a wonderful idea. Sir NDVO website says, " for reasons of privacy,we do not accept enquiries
in person or by phone". So I 'm getting confused.Would you please advise me in detail if its allowed or possible to see an immigration officer in person who is always busy.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Mr. Patience,
It is a very strange reply from NDVO. You may attach a scanned copy of the receipt of initial application fees along with a Case Specific enquiry and send it to NDVO . Please tell which month and year you had applied? After initial application were you contacted for updation of documents?

Mr.Patience

Jul 31, 2012
Dear Noon sir, Thanks for your concern and your reply. I belong to 2007 year applicants.I have been advised to contact my first office regarding that.
I did that exactly.
The office sent me the details of file tranfer which I forwarded to the NDVO by a case specific enquiry and and to general enquiries as well,as URGENT.Afterthat there is no reply.I was able to access E-CAS until the first week of June.After the first week E-Cas has disappeared.My file was
tranferred before June.I was able to access even after the file transfer.I was never contacted for updation of documents.I have been advised by AOR
not to contact the office until thirty six to forty eight months.In addtion ,the AOR said ,the office will contact me for updation of documents.So I have
been waiting patiently with fingers crossed.When I changed my contcat address my first office tranferred my file.Since then I have seen so many
changes made by the minister.This is what is bothering me if I m IN or OUT.Is that ok to contact the NDVO in person.I do not have any problem
to go to the NDVO.But if I 'm not permitted to enter the office after I reached Delhi that would become more frustrating. So would you please advise
me on this or are you aware of any examples who have visited the visa offices for any problems.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi Mr. patience ,
pls dont call me sir. I am not superior to you in any aspect. Here is a reply posted by a member in this forum about visiting ndvo. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t74992.0.html;msg1329903#msg1329903 .Read the post of abhishek goel 007.

NDVO usually replies to CSE without actually looking in to the matter and you cannot trust their replies . They wont give the correct information through email. I read some where in this forum that one section of VO does not know what another section is doing.

Regards