+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can a woman alone live with her kids?????????????

syeda

Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear seniors,
if husband is working in ME could a mother with her 3 kids live in chatham-kent ontario safely?as a friend lives over there and no relatives in canada?HuhHuhHuhHuh
Good schools in chatham-kent?
any examples................
thanx...........

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syeda said:
Dear seniors,
if husband is working in ME could a mother with her 3 kids live in chatham-kent ontario safely?as a friend lives over there and no relatives in canada?HuhHuhHuhHuh
thanx...........
Why not? Canada is quite safe place.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
There are several several families doing it this way. Husbands are in ME and rest are in Canada. Off course without husbank and with small kids is always tough going, but life and support is better in Canada

gud luk

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms. Syeda

Please share your time lines ? when did you send complete docs, receive your medicals and Visa ?
this would help chc London applicants to know the progress of our cases

Thanks

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
syeda said:
Dear seniors,
thanx...........
No worries at all. Recently my friend left his wife along with 2 kids in Mississauga and he is back to Dubai.

Cheers...

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Canada is one of the safest country in the world for women as well as kids so as far as only safety is concerned I don't think there should be any worry.

I don't know where you originally are from, but if you have exposure to western culture and rules it will be much better for you. If you are from India or Pakistan, you may need lot of adjustment.

There are lot of rules to be followed for children and the basic one will be to not leave them alone, if all of them are under 13(I am not sure about the age). So if you plan to get a job, and all your kids are under 13, you'll need babysitter or similiar services, which you may not be able to afford in the initial stages.

Secondly having kids with you initially will restrict you movement i.e. you may not be able to move to a new location for a better job because of kids. In my opinion both of you(husband and wife) and if not possible only you, move initially for maybe 3 to 4 months, check out job market and location for settling down.

Rest upto you...
Best of luck!!!

http://www.chatham-kent.ca/default.htm
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/child-enfant/parent/index-eng.php