Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Cam,

I was asked by the seniors to get some advice from you.Application filed 8th,feb 05.I requested for an update on my application through specific case enquiry in DEC ,I got an email last night 'Your application has been sent to Syndey for pre assessment ,they will contact you.It sounds absurd to me and kinda confused.Though,email and quoting the FAQ about application made before feb 08 and what is applicable.stilling to hear from them anyways.

Kindly ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO.

Ig

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Hi Cam,

I was asked by the seniors to get some advice from you.Application filed 8th,feb 05.I requested for an update on my application through specific case enquiry in DEC ,I got an email last night 'Your application has been sent to Syndey for pre assessment ,they will contact you.It sounds absurd to me and kinda confused.Though,email and quoting the FAQ about application made before feb 08 and what is applicable.stilling to hear from them anyways.

Kindly ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO.

Ig

My friend, I think you will have to post this on trackit.com: That is where Ms Camilla is. I may be wrong but I have not seen any of her replies and post on this forum.
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers/page/3
Camilla osi ni forum yi o. Link ti mofunyi loke, en, ibe lo wa.
BobbyB

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks Buddy,

Am a membr on trackitt,so will do immediately.

Ta