+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calgary Immigration- answer soon

meNew1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Hi Friends,

As a student who will get a one year work permit which i will receiving in a week or two. How can I file for PR if I choose to move to Calgary? I will be moving to Calgary towards the end of this week and I just want to give it a final thought with help from you guys. Is it a right decision to go to Calgary if yes den how can I apply for PR dere as I wud have a 1 year work visa. Friends I m stuck between the dead sea and devil please show me the path. The reason i m going to Calgary is that I have heard their a lot of jobs dere n d wage rate is high too.

Reply soon

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
meNew1 said:
Hi Friends,

As a student who will get a one year work permit which i will receiving in a week or two. How can I file for PR if I choose to move to Calgary? I will be moving to Calgary towards the end of this week and I just want to give it a final thought with help from you guys. Is it a right decision to go to Calgary if yes den how can I apply for PR dere as I wud have a 1 year work visa. Friends I m stuck between the dead sea and devil please show me the path. The reason i m going to Calgary is that I have heard their a lot of jobs dere n d wage rate is high too.

Reply soon
check for Alberta's PNP as ur not qualified for CEC ( u might live and work there for sometime though). check other provinces as well. Good luck

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meNew1 said:
Hi Friends,

Reply soon
What's your background? You are in a very tight schedule. You will have to find a job ASAP. You can find info about the AINP from the following link.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp.aspx