+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
I just got it today swell When is the deadline date for landing in your case ? Because my medical will expire in a week and we are all in a hurry to land before that date
Will be after year from now.
Inshallah soon you get it in hand and get reunited with your family soon inshallah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amronavich

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Any news?
do they an´swer anyone on any e-mails recently?
or everyone got visas already thats why no anyone want say anything.

Last edited:

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Question, when we’re suppose to provide birth certificate for the applicant and all family members accompanying or not... I was able to get birth certificate for all expect the mother, as the rest are Libyans. Even if her siblings were born in Syria I was able to get a birth certificate from Libya but the mother isnt registered in the Libyan system and is from Syria and is a Syrian citizen. Only document I can show is the family book from Libya.
.should I submit that only and not mention about her birth certificate, or should write a letter in the application, saying I can’t get her birth certificate and I was only able t o provide the family book page and her copy of passport ? It’s a hassle and takes more 6 months to get a birth certificate from Syria right now that’s if you even get it ‍♂

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Question, when we’re suppose to provide birth certificate for the applicant and all family members accompanying or not... I was able to get birth certificate for all expect the mother, as the rest are Libyans. Even if her siblings were born in Syria I was able to get a birth certificate from Libya but the mother isnt registered in the Libyan system and is from Syria and is a Syrian citizen. Only document I can show is the family book from Libya.
.should I submit that only and not mention about her birth certificate, or should write a letter in the application, saying I can’t get her birth certificate and I was only able t o provide the family book page and her copy of passport ? It’s a hassle and takes more 6 months to get a birth certificate from Syria right now that’s if you even get it ‍♂
You should send all in advance with your application , any missing documents will cause return of application delay or refusal thats in general.
submit all what you can with all explanition why you were not able to send be honest and truthful.
Good Luck

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Anyone still waiting PPR or PUM from cairo Visa Office or they not respond or send any emails to anyone of you anymore?
Tomorrow is public holiday and they can sleep after the long sleep lol , so in all January was silent month with exception only two got PUM omo lylah and amronavich ,anyone else still waiting or is it me only stuck in BGC.

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
im getting scared of this CArio Office, MY wife is from Libya, but her family owns an apartment and lives 5 months in Cario and 2 weeks out of egypt... i hope they transfer her file to tunis.... when i apply