+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
yea tell me about . you have no idea how much stress and worries ben through. but alhamdulelah patience was my medicine

thanks again and hope the best of luck for every one here

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
yea i believe 2 years ago was really quick . was lucky at the beginning but they made it up on the second stage for me.. ... waited way longer than usual.. by the way do u know if the 2 photos they requested need the date when i take them stamped on the back like the first ones for the sponsorship application .. ? and any idea about the prepaid return envelope from cairo to usa ?

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did either of you ever think of giving up? With your spouse? not to be nosy .... we want to get our life started so soon :(
That's why were' considering moving to another country becuae of the wait. We want to start our life somewhere then continue to Canada after our papers have processed. =;'(
Really I want to cry more =(
I made a mistake also on my appliction that I'm told i may or may not have to fix.. it was on my husbands application =( I dont knwo what to do =(

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spritz said:
Did either of you ever think of giving up? With your spouse? not to be nosy .... we want to get our life started so soon :(
That's why were' considering moving to another country becuae of the wait. We want to start our life somewhere then continue to Canada after our papers have processed. =;'(
Really I want to cry more =(
I made a mistake also on my appliction that I'm told i may or may not have to fix.. it was on my husbands application =( I dont knwo what to do =(
You just sent your application let us hope for the best. You can be active and complain hopefully this incompetent Minister as well as the whole government will rethink.
I am really sick and tired of this non sense, inefficiency, inconsistency,...etc.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
fadi pal said:
Thanks . Well I guess the main reason for this delay is the background check I guess . Iam palestinain lived in Canada And currently living in the USA . The other thing is missing my RPRF payment which I had already paid upfront on 2010 and lost it and found out that my payment wasnot found or submited to Cairo visa office after 2 months of waiting .I forgot to mention that I did a second medical on 6.20. 2012 and 2 months later found out that my RPRF payment is not in the system . So I paid again just to avoid any more delay with finding the old payment . Paid it on august 23 and received the ppr on Sunday sept.2.2012 . So my delay was cus of that 3 things just mentioned ..
Congratulations fadi :p :p :p :p :p

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
spirtz .. just wanted you to tell you that we have been in the same stress and worries and had the darkest days ever within this stressful timing. eventhough i live in the US and my wife was visiting me once every few months but still dirty road to walk on.. and we had lots or back and fourth cuz of this process and lots of times i wish they could just refuse the app. just to know where iam standing. but trust me it worth in the end and u will feel the relief after all. and then u would feel and enjoy evey moment ever after

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. We are just starting... and I guess I already feel like I want to be refused to know where to go.
Sometimes I think that I'm the only feeling this way. It's good to know I'm not alone and that theres alot of other people out there, regardless of where they are from, that feel the pain and stress.
I think there was one point where my husband just hated getting the documents together because they asked so much information.

If it's alright, I have a few questions about the documents I sent in. Not everything was fine and I think earlier I was having a really stressed moment.
Hope you all havea good night, talk to you later =)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spritz said:
Thank you. We are just starting... and I guess I already feel like I want to be refused to know where to go.
Sometimes I think that I'm the only feeling this way. It's good to know I'm not alone and that theres alot of other people out there, regardless of where they are from, that feel the pain and stress.
I think there was one point where my husband just hated getting the documents together because they asked so much information.

If it's alright, I have a few questions about the documents I sent in. Not everything was fine and I think earlier I was having a really stressed moment.
Hope you all havea good night, talk to you later =)
ask your questions we'll try to help

farnardo

Jul 14, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2014
hello every1,
just wanna tell u that I called CIC few days ago to ask where did my husband file go is it in cairo or ottawa? after all the waiting on the phone a lady answered me & told that they don't have any information after the file has been transferred .. I told her am worried about it. it might get lost.
with a cold voice she told me we have nothing in hands u have to wait until either of the offices email u
am sooooooooooooo depressed now.
what kind of ppl are they in CIC? they should appreciate the situation little bit more

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farnardo said:
hello every1,
just wanna tell u that I called CIC few days ago to ask where did my husband file go is it in cairo or ottawa? after all the waiting on the phone a lady answered me & told that they don't have any information after the file has been transferred .. I told her am worried about it. it might get lost.
with a cold voice she told me we have nothing in hands u have to wait until either of the offices email u
what kind of ppl are they in CIC? they should appreciate the situation little bit more
I have had that. It is very difficult to get through and after you are through you get people who refuse to answer anything.

farnardo

Jul 14, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2014
Dr Eng X said:
I have had that. It is very difficult to get through and after you are through you get people who refuse to answer anything.
these ppl has nothing but o depress us
thx for ur reply Dr Eng X. I've jst sent u PM

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
For these who ask about my file history.

- we applied in Nov. 2010 Right before revolt
- after more than a year they requested Interview
- after 6 months from interview evern thought she said only 4 weeks will contact you regarding to the decision !! " but we heared nothing so i moved to Siania with my wife started business over there
we really thought they refuse !
-in all of a sudden they requested re do medical and other documents that been lost !!
and then passport.

so almost 2 years exactly 21 months +.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farnardo said:
hello every1,
I'm applying for my wife. Yes CIC agent told me on the phone my file is in Ottawa although their letter said it is in Cairo!
Later, I called to follow up and another agent told me once it leaves Missi. we do not know! It was silly and obviously lying. This is why I said "some agents do not want to answer your questions!"

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farnardo said:
these ppl has nothing but o depress us
thx for ur reply Dr Eng X. I've jst sent u PM
Thanks, I replied to your pm