+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

adam86

Feb 16, 2012
My file is completed and ready to go

My wife's visa has been issued, now just wait for the passport to return...I'm amazed how fast it went through :)

I wish you all the best!

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
My name is fadi. im new here. and i really hope that i can get some help from people experienced the journey with cairo visa office. my PR application was filed on January 15 . 2011 was approved from missouqa and then Quebec on march 21 , 2011 and was sent to cairo visa office and received on may 15. 2011 and the online statues been the same. (we have received your application on may 15. 2011 ) and this never changed since the cvo asked for some documents a month ago and my lawyers sent them and then just 2 days ago feb/20/2012 my wife emailed them and they replied with this message . ( Kindly note that your spouse's file is still under review.

We are currently not in a position to proceed further with the application until review is complete. You will be advised once review is completed )
im just going crazy .. of anyone can help me out here and tell me what does that mean and how long more do i have to wait till the visa, i would be appreciated ...... my application been in cairo visa office since may 15 . 2011 and today is february 29. 2012 . so its 9 months .. anyone has an expiernce or any kinda information to relax my mind alittle ..

thank you all
fadi

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
ok fadi dont worry everything going to be ok you said 9 months went so you have to know the processing time in imgtation website is 14 month so you have waited long time like us so wait littile bit and everything will be ok its just routeen

fadi pal said:
My name is fadi. im new here. and i really hope that i can get some help from people experienced the journey with cairo visa office. my PR application was filed on January 15 . 2011 was approved from missouqa and then Quebec on march 21 , 2011 and was sent to cairo visa office and received on may 15. 2011 and the online statues been the same. (we have received your application on may 15. 2011 ) and this never changed since the cvo asked for some documents a month ago and my lawyers sent them and then just 2 days ago feb/20/2012 my wife emailed them and they replied with this message . ( Kindly note that your spouse's file is still under review.

We are currently not in a position to proceed further with the application until review is complete. You will be advised once review is completed )
im just going crazy .. of anyone can help me out here and tell me what does that mean and how long more do i have to wait till the visa, i would be appreciated ...... my application been in cairo visa office since may 15 . 2011 and today is february 29. 2012 . so its 9 months .. anyone has an expiernce or any kinda information to relax my mind alittle ..

thank you all
fadi

KAKUNA

Dec 5, 2011
Hello guys is there any one know how long it takes Ottawa pilot file to process ! My wife got message in Dec 2011 from Ottawa pilot office that her file was transferred from Cairo VO to ottowa ? I wonder to know why they transfer and how long it take ???? I am so tired to to wait! Thank you ! In addition to that the letter indicated that the file could be there till 6 month ! Hope hear any thing from folks!

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
emadiano,

i hope all is well with you. i was wondering somthing....what if my letter from immigration ottawa says my processing time is 12 months from received date but online says 15 months...do i continue from what they told me or does the online status time we go by??

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish29 said:
emadiano,

i hope all is well with you. i was wondering somthing....what if my letter from immigration ottawa says my processing time is 12 months from received date but online says 15 months...do i continue from what they told me or does the online status time we go by??
Obviously I am not Emadiano but I'd like to tell you these processing times are "based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between January 1, 2011, and December 31, 2011." and the site gets updated quarterly last update was Jan 23 2012
Good Luck

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Congrats Adam when did you send the passport in and what was your timeline?

Other great news, my husband met someone the day he had his interview they had their interview at the same time and the guy called him to tell him he recieved a call yesterday saying his passport was ready the day before that he got a call asking what his height and eye color was. Its not our great news but its someones. I pray that inshallah we all get great news soon. :-*

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
mish29 said:
emadiano,

hi mish hope everything is ok with you and your hubby and hope your work is not heavy on you
about processing time you start counting from the dat on your e-case online from the date say file recieved have a good luck and be patince God bless you

adam86

Feb 16, 2012
bondar said:
Congrats Adam when did you send the passport in and what was your timeline?

Other great news, my husband met someone the day he had his interview they had their interview at the same time and the guy called him to tell him he recieved a call yesterday saying his passport was ready the day before that he got a call asking what his height and eye color was. Its not our great news but its someones. I pray that inshallah we all get great news soon. :-*
Thank you

My timeline is as follows:

I submitted the file Sept 2011
CIC started processing for sponsorship Sept 2011
Met the Sponsorship requirements Nov 2011
CIC started processing for immigration Jan 2012
Medical results have been received Jan 2012
Passport Request Feb 7 2012
Passport arrived the embassy Feb 15 2012
Visa Issued Feb 28 2012

laa23

Feb 28, 2012
louisa,

Im so sorry to bother you again...I tried to personal message you but it won't let me for some reason. I just wanted to know what was the expiry date of your spouse's issued visa?

Thank you!

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
emadiano said:
ok fadi dont worry everything going to be ok you said 9 months went so you have to know the processing time in imgtation website is 14 month so you have waited long time like us so wait littile bit and everything will be ok its just routeen

thank you emadiano. but i have a concern . that when cairo visa office recieved my application the processing time was 12 months and now changed to 15 so which one i have to fellow if you have an idea. its just keep changing and its frustrating man.. and im just wondering how long usually the review takes ? they asked me for some documents on December 2011 and i sent it to them ... let me know or if anyone here knows anything ..let me know plz.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
laa23 said:
louisa,

Im so sorry to bother you again...I tried to personal message you but it won't let me for some reason. I just wanted to know what was the expiry date of your spouse's issued visa?

Thank you!
His visa expires Oct.30/2012 the same day as the medical expires but he came quickly some want the extra time to get ready.The visa's always expires when the medical expires.

For everyone to know they only interviewed him for 2 minutes at the airport, they asked my name lol my birthdate and the day we was married the man said bravo and sign here on the lines for the paper immigration gave him. He couldn't remember the mailing address here so he asked him to call when he arrived here and they asked him about his details and said his permanent residence card would be mailed to him in April. He got his social insurance number in the same day we went to the employment centre and he received his actual card in the mail with soc. ins number about one week after. Now he is studying the driver handbook for license lol .

I wish everyone a speedy process god willing ;)

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
adam86 said:
My file is completed and ready to go

My wife's visa has been issued, now just wait for the passport to return...I'm amazed how fast it went through :)

I wish you all the best!
Congradulations I wish you both all the happiness in the world :)

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
fadi pal said:
thank you emadiano. but i have a concern . that when cairo visa office recieved my application the processing time was 12 months and now changed to 15 so which one i have to fellow if you have an idea. its just keep changing and its frustrating man.. and im just wondering how long usually the review takes ? they asked me for some documents on December 2011 and i sent it to them ... let me know or if anyone here knows anything ..let me know plz.
No one can know for sure how long they will take but I can tell you from our experience each thing they asked for took one month for them to reply back, good news is your file must be in process now so if after this documents they requested is ok the end is near for you. good luck.

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
fadi pal said:
you have to foloow the new processing time if they said 15 so its 15 cuz the new date is automatic cancel the old one
dont worry its just routeen plus i have stranger processing so my advice keep your faith in God and things will be good in shaa allah good luck