+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
anybody here experinced Age Gap problems with Immigration more than 10 years age gap , the egyptian husband younger ?

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
madatito2000 said:
idont think so bcz marry with foreign woman not reason to get ride of military service and also even if they give him spousal visa and he had temporary passport idont think that the Airport authority will allow to him to get out of Egypt bcz this kind of passport is give for small period of time not for 7 years as other and dont forgot that in his passport they doesnt show that if he did the military or didnt imean atleast he finish the sitution with the military service either did it or not but put him them under authority of the military and they will do what they must to do according to his situation
so dont waste your time and wait until he finish it bcz think about that if he now get his spousal visa and then its valid till some period like all poeple here whose got the visa then the Egyptian authority stoped him bcz he didnt finish his sitution with the military service then he will be keep inside egypt until he finish his situation wz military and then the visa will expire then you have to start again and wait until he finished it
but you can say why they give student right to have passport or temporary one itell they doing that bcz what about of the student went to go outside country to vist some where or studying outside but they dosesnt give for student to immigrate okay and by the way im lawyer and each word im 100% sure about it and what fox said is wronge
THATS WRONG sir, with all respect , that system changed already since 2006, sutdent now given Passport with 7 years perid
they just need militry pass to leave the country, he can leave in the summer or mid-term holiday with no problems.
No worries !!

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
well with respect to all lawyers you sure of what you said yes and may be what i said nt legally accurate 100% am not lawyer anyway ,,,

but i was talking from my experince with frinds who married to english woman ,,,security officers (amn el dawla )was checking who was married to foriegn woman and they eliminated him from joining army,,may be it is not legally but they did it ,,, alot things get done illegally ,,thats what i knew NO I AM NOT LAWYER

liza90

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2011
Doc's Request.
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
14-10-2011
File Transfer...
18-05-2011
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2012
What fox said is true. Just because you marry a foreign woman, it doesn't mean you will automatically be eliminated from doing military service because each case is different. I am Canadian born in Canada and married to an Egyptian man. I sponsored him while he was in his last year of university. By the time he got his permanent resident visa, he was graduated and waiting to find out about military. When they found out he was married to a foreigner, they delayed his military service for 7 months while they investigate. After wasting all that time, they said it was ok for him to do military service and he started 2 months later. Of course by then his visa had expired. So my advice to any Egyptian man is to not apply for a visa until you are 100% sure about your military status so that you don't waste your time and money like we did.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox82 said:
well with respect to all lawyers you sure of what you said yes and may be what i said nt legally accurate 100% am not lawyer anyway ,,,

but i was talking from my experince with frinds who married to english woman ,,,security officers (amn el dawla )was checking who was married to foriegn woman and they eliminated him from joining army,,may be it is not legally but they did it ,,, alot things get done illegally ,,thats what i knew NO I AM NOT LAWYER
haha you kidding right iswear on god you kidding hello are u from Egypt security officers os security of the state amn el dawla has nothing with the military idont think security of the state ever had any kind of authority with the army nothing more than just sending the reporting for the student who want to join army to professional army officer or soldiers if the army want to be sure about the applicant who want army job not for the poeple who join army for military service
hello ithink from my experience with my friend he went to army and he married to Canadian woman and he join army for 3 years as army officer in special sector in army during his military service and he tried hard to stop them and he told them that he told them that he married with foreign woman they said noooooooooooooooooooooo that is not reason for get ride of military service and with all your respect for lawyers i ithink when you getting realy sick you not go to pharmacy you go to see the doctor
and hey you are the one who keep saying to us about the military certificate and translate it remember in the beginning of the papers that immigration requesting so what this person will say to them sorry he wont be able for nothing

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liza90 said:
What fox said is true. Just because you marry a foreign woman, it doesn't mean you will automatically be eliminated from doing military service because each case is different. I am Canadian born in Canada and married to an Egyptian man. I sponsored him while he was in his last year of university. By the time he got his permanent resident visa, he was graduated and waiting to find out about military. When they found out he was married to a foreigner, they delayed his military service for 7 months while they investigate. After wasting all that time, they said it was ok for him to do military service and he started 2 months later. Of course by then his visa had expired. So my advice to any Egyptian man is to not apply for a visa until you are 100% sure about your military status so that you don't waste your time and money like we did.
he mean that who marry with foreign can get ride of military service and here your example its showing that is not reasons
and see your case that what i meant to not waste time and money and just only wait until see what will happen next with military
because you got the visa and then what its expired and applying again why wasting money and time

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
THATS WRONG sir, with all respect , that system changed already since 2006, sutdent now given Passport with 7 years perid
they just need militry pass to leave the country, he can leave in the summer or mid-term holiday with no problems.
No worries !!
you right maybe they changed the system but ithink its very easy now to get ride of military service and go out of the country for 7 years then go back after i become 30 years old then pay the fine of not doing military service which is 2500 L.E oh wow realy great idea and military didnt pay attention for that oh wow
but i think the authority in airports and boards are more smart than that and they know who go outside for immigration or working or studying or visiting especially with students

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Hello EVERYONE......

Just a quick question to anyone who has done this or knows the answer for this.....
How much does it cost to re-do a medical in Cairo ::)? And how long does it take for the immigration to receive it? Should my husband wait to until the actual expire date which in a few weeks or he can do it now????
I hope everyone is great!!! Take care and much love to you all.

-Mish

Thank you in advance!! ;D :-*

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish29 said:
Hello EVERYONE......

Just a quick question to anyone who has done this or knows the answer for this.....
How much does it cost to re-do a medical in Cairo ::)? And how long does it take for the immigration to receive it? Should my husband wait to until the actual expire date which in a few weeks or he can do it now????
I hope everyone is great!!! Take care and much love to you all.

-Mish

Thank you in advance!! ;D :-*
it depend on how is his situation with E-case so for example if they didnt said that his medical result has been received so wait until they request but if they said that his medical had received as soon as his medical expired then go and make it and ithink it same charge as first medical and it take between two to three months

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
liza90 said:
Thanks for everyone's responses. You're definitely right liza90, being married to a foreigner is not good enough reason not to join the army, especially now, after the revolution. My husband's brother (married to an American) is in this situation now. I heard that a lot of rules about joining the army changed after the revolution - for example, one of my best friends is half-egyptian half-lebanese with dual nationality, and they took him after the revolution, when they would have never taken him before. They just want as many people as possible now.

In terms of my own situation, maybe it would be safer to wait til my husband's military service is done, but he's only finishing his 2nd year of university now, so there's no way we can wait for another 2 years of school and up to three years of military service before applying for his visa. It seems like CIC gives you a 2 month window to get to Canada, so I will just hope and pray that he gets a vacation in these two months. And he was able to get the 7 year passport without problems, btw.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr said:
Thanks for everyone's responses. You're definitely right liza90, being married to a foreigner is not good enough reason not to join the army, especially now, after the revolution. My husband's brother (married to an American) is in this situation now. I heard that a lot of rules about joining the army changed after the revolution - for example, one of my best friends is half-egyptian half-lebanese with dual nationality, and they took him after the revolution, when they would have never taken him before. They just want as many people as possible now.

In terms of my own situation, maybe it would be safer to wait til my husband's military service is done, but he's only finishing his 2nd year of university now, so there's no way we can wait for another 2 years of school and up to three years of military service before applying for his visa. It seems like CIC gives you a 2 month window to get to Canada, so I will just hope and pray that he gets a vacation in these two months. And he was able to get the 7 year passport without problems, btw.
good luck to you and i hope the authority in airports will allow to him to get out because he must show his situation with military service
you know what i think its better for your husband to go to the immigration and residence administration her in Egypt it called (el Gawazat) they will give him good advice and dont forget that no body can know when the CIC will give the visa so he might have it while he is not in vacation and even if he in vacation for 2 months in airport will stop him and send him back by aying back off
and bring ur situation with military service

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
CAIRO VISA OFFICE

My name is fadi. im new here. and i really hope that i can get some help from people experienced the journey with cairo visa office. my PR application was filed on January 15 . 2011 was approved from missouqa and then Quebec on march 21 , 2011 and was sent to cairo visa office and received on may 15. 2011 and the online statues been the same. (we have received your application on may 15. 2011 ) and this never changed since the cvo asked for some documents a month ago and my lawyers sent them and then just 2 days ago feb/20/2012 my wife emailed them and they replied with this message . ( Kindly note that your spouse's file is still under review.

We are currently not in a position to proceed further with the application until review is complete. You will be advised once review is completed )
im just going crazy .. of anyone can help me out here and tell me what does that mean and how long more do i have to wait till the visa, i would be appreciated ...... my application been in cairo visa office since may 15 . 2011 and today is february 22. 2012 . so its 9 months .. anyone has an expiernce or any kinda information to relax my mind alittle ..

thank you all
fadi

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
My name is fadi. im new here. and i really hope that i can get some help from people experienced the journey with cairo visa office. my PR application was filed on January 15 . 2011 was approved from missouqa and then Quebec on march 21 , 2011 and was sent to cairo visa office and received on may 15. 2011 and the online statues been the same. (we have received your application on may 15. 2011 ) and this never changed since the cvo asked for some documents a month ago and my lawyers sent them and then just 2 days ago feb/20/2012 my wife emailed them and they replied with this message . ( Kindly note that your spouse's file is still under review.

We are currently not in a position to proceed further with the application until review is complete. You will be advised once review is completed )
im just going crazy .. of anyone can help me out here and tell me what does that mean and how long more do i have to wait till the visa, i would be appreciated ...... my application been in cairo visa office since may 15 . 2011 and today is february 22. 2012 . so its 9 months .. anyone has an expiernce or any kinda information to relax my mind alittle ..

thank you all
fadi
just order caips n it help u somuch better

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
can any one tell me in what stage is my application at when Cairo visa office tell me that my application for PR is still under review. and how longer would be. my e case .. application received on may 15. 2011.and still nothing since. please help with any news or updates regarding this .. thanks..