Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ana_Mo said:
hi every one i am MO Egyptian 32 years old i am also permanent resident of Canada i live in Vancouver British Columbia since 2007 i sponsored my wife from Egypt she is my cousin too and her mom and my mom are sister's the process since i sent the papers on Aug 2011 approved for sponsorship after 3 months then application received on Jan 21st 2012 then interview on 22 jan2012 the interview with my wife went OK we have photos and emails and western union copies and conversation on sky-be for year and lots of proofs at the interview the officer didn't take her passport and she told her will call you on 3 weeks the 3 weeks will end on Feb 10 Th

my questions i am scared they will refuse her because they didn't take her passport also it shows on the CIC application status that medical have been received and interview was on Jan 22 /2012 what should i do because i am tired from being single i need my wife and i don't want the Egyptian visa office to ruin my life because they did before too many times before i inter Canada if they didn't called her after the 3 weeks which is what i feel really

thanks to all for reading my problem
No news good news...so if you read this please let us know

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louisa said:
Hello everyone
just letting you all know my hubby had no problems with travelling here and he is sitting beside me now. :D We are smiling and so happy it's worth the wait god bless to everyone that your spouse arrive quickly.
I told you so LOL. How aboooooot it? I wonder if Canadian say spoose instead of saying spouse like americans.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bondar said:
Wow, you are so luck your process is moving very fast. You are almost at the end of the road. They have requested his passport and pic which usually means no interview. So the next step is for the to stamp your passport and issue it back with your visa. Congrats on such a fast process. To all that have their husbands beside them now, I wish you the best of love, happiness and health. May allah bring joy to you all. For those who are still waiting inshallah you will hear great news soon. The time is long and the process is hard but as we have all heard it is worth it. Lots of love from my family to all of you. :-* :)
I believe "her" passport

abdoon

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
25-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
Dear all, sa,

I've been accepted as a sponsor (thank god) but the application has been sent to CPP-O instead of Cairo visa office, anyone knows why? also what's the time line for the CPP-O.

Thanks

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdoon said:
Dear all, sa,

I've been accepted as a sponsor (thank god) but the application has been sent to CPP-O instead of Cairo visa office, anyone knows why? also what's the time line for the CPP-O.

Thanks
me also happened to me and they did that bcz there are not enough staff working here in Canadian embassy in Cairo and i think they kept here for 20 days to make the security check then the CPP-O will take like 8 months maximum

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdoon said:
Dear all, sa,

Thanks
What is CPP-O?

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
i sent this morning an email for visa office in canadian embassy in cairo
and i got receipt
This will acknowledge receipt of your email to the Cairo visa office.
thanks for everyone give me advice
now i have to wait to hear from them because till now they did not answer me
its weird
but i wish they conact me soon
wish everyone a good day

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Hi everyone, another question, sorry if it's been asked before... My Egyptian husband is currently a university student and hasn't been called to the army yet. He said today that if he gets the spousal visa, he thinks he can only leave in the army-sanctioned times that students can leave (e.g. during summer vacation)... Is that true? I thought that when the embassy issues a visa it comes with an expiry date, so that the person has to leave Egypt and arrive in Canada within a month or two... So could this be a problem for us?

Thanks for your help!!

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
shamsuannahr said:
Hi everyone, another question, sorry if it's been asked before... My Egyptian husband is currently a university student and hasn't been called to the army yet. He said today that if he gets the spousal visa, he thinks he can only leave in the army-sanctioned times that students can leave (e.g. during summer vacation)... Is that true? I thought that when the embassy issues a visa it comes with an expiry date, so that the person has to leave Egypt and arrive in Canada within a month or two... So could this be a problem for us?

Thanks for your help!!
once he is still in the university he can travel easy with no problem and after he is graduated he will not join the army as he is married to a foreign woman ...just he will wait untill to finish the army issues and they will give him some certificate which means he is exempt from joining army

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
i dont accept you fox82 not every one married a canadian is not allowed to get out of the army trust me i was in the army and i know what i'm talking about well some of them get out but some of them stayed but when he still student he can leave egypt

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox82 said:
once he is still in the university he can travel easy with no problem and after he is graduated he will not join the army as he is married to a foreign woman ...just he will wait untill to finish the army issues and they will give him some certificate which means he is exempt from joining army
im sorry fox you totally wronge bcz im lawyer and i know who cant go through the military service and according to the Law of the National military service No 127 in 1980 in the Article number 007 first sector the poeple who must go to military service and poeple who cant ididnt find no one of them or any reason could stop anybody from going to Military Service because he married with foreign woman hell no and also mr.x went to military and he married to Canadian like all poeple here so why he didnt go

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr said:

Thanks for your help!!
CIC does not care about this. If he has his passport he can get the Visa. No worries. No problem.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr said:

Thanks for your help!!
idont think so bcz marry with foreign woman not reason to get ride of military service and also even if they give him spousal visa and he had temporary passport idont think that the Airport authority will allow to him to get out of Egypt bcz this kind of passport is give for small period of time not for 7 years as other and dont forgot that in his passport they doesnt show that if he did the military or didnt imean atleast he finish the sitution with the military service either did it or not but put him them under authority of the military and they will do what they must to do according to his situation
so dont waste your time and wait until he finish it bcz think about that if he now get his spousal visa and then its valid till some period like all poeple here whose got the visa then the Egyptian authority stoped him bcz he didnt finish his sitution with the military service then he will be keep inside egypt until he finish his situation wz military and then the visa will expire then you have to start again and wait until he finished it
but you can say why they give student right to have passport or temporary one itell they doing that bcz what about of the student went to go outside country to vist some where or studying outside but they dosesnt give for student to immigrate okay and by the way im lawyer and each word im 100% sure about it and what fox said is wronge

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
CIC does not care about this. If he has his passport he can get the Visa. No worries. No problem.
so how ahell he will get outside of Egypt sir ha or maybe he live in mars or something bcz he must be finishing his situation with military espcially if he will go to other counrty not for visiting or studying no but im sorry he will immigrating to somewhere