NO not yet ,,, my 2nd medical results is nt received yet ,,,

on e case it shows the 1st medical results and and the interview

it has been more than 5 weeks since medical done

hoping hear some news soon

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
louisa said:
That's great Lily our husbands might be on the same plane lol My hubby's passport arrived to the embassy this morning at 11:46 so now its just to wait until they send it back.

I'm having surgery on the 18th so we are planning him to fly out on the 25th or 26th I have so much to do here at home to prepare and I my body is exhausted from being over excited!!!!! I am so happy I don't know how to deal with it all lol.

I live in nova scotia does anyone else live in nova scotia??
its a matter of days & he will receive his passport , hope you recover soon :) i live in Montreal however i guess they are going to arrive on the same date :)

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Hello everyone.

Congrats to everyone who received the good news

Louisa.. I hope your surgery goes well...

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Fox...

Its not only you... I too am still waiting for the 2nd medical results to come back..
Since my ecas file still says "medical results have been received" from the first medical..
I thought i would never know if it is received or not.. its confusing... if they update it will it say
"2nd medical results have been received."

Anywayz its been 3 months since my husband did his medical.... I am giving them this week if they dont contact us
I will be emailing them insha allah.. They say to contact them only after 3 months.

I hope the rest of us hear sumting soon bi-idnillah..

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
finaly i can log in CIC now ...... its sayes Application Received , it takes like a month or more since i got that email it sayes Application Received :'( wierd

Jim254

Nov 21, 2011
Hey guys;

First, I'd like to say Happy New Year to you all and I'd also like to say congraatsssss to those who are finally going to unite back! I'm hoping we will soon as well, PLEASE pray for us. So finally, my husband and I received an email about the new interview date which will be Jan 15, 2012. I'm sooooo excited and I hope all goes well for him but his medical has expired so I guess he'll have to redo that and we'll need to wait about 2-3 months :( but I'm really glad that the stress is now gone that he misses the second interview! Please wish him luck with me.

Thank you all for making the wait much less painful I found this site to be waaaaaaay more useful than our immigration lawyer. God bless you all <3

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
Jim254 said:
Hey guys;

First, I'd like to say Happy New Year to you all and I'd also like to say congraatsssss to those who are finally going to unite back! I'm hoping we will soon as well, PLEASE pray for us. So finally, my husband and I received an email about the new interview date which will be Jan 15, 2012. I'm sooooo excited and I hope all goes well for him but his medical has expired so I guess he'll have to redo that and we'll need to wait about 2-3 months :( but I'm really glad that the stress is now gone that he misses the second interview! Please wish him luck with me.

Thank you all for making the wait much less painful I found this site to be waaaaaaay more useful than our immigration lawyer. God bless you all <3
congratulations jim wish for your hubby easy interview good luck
and please can you tell me your timeline please

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Jim254 said:
Hey guys;

CONGRATULATIONS JIM i wish your husband pass this interview easy ,,, sure he will do ..let him bring documents proof ongoing relationship if he can

GOOD LUCK

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Amattullah said:
Fox...

Its not only you... I too am still waiting for the 2nd medical results to come back..
Since my ecas file still says "medical results have been received" from the first medical..
I thought i would never know if it is received or not.. its confusing... if they update it will it say

Anywayz its been 3 months since my husband did his medical.... I am giving them this week if they dont contact us
I will be emailing them insha allah.. They say to contact them only after 3 months.

hi Amatullah

so you say it has been 3 months since your husband did his 2nd medical ,,, and nothing from the embassy yet ?? thats not soo good make me feel worried :(

i think you are right if they dont e mail you this week you should e mail them and please let us know whats going on with you

good luck

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
fox82 said:
hi Amatullah

so you say it has been 3 months since your husband did his 2nd medical ,,, and nothing from the embassy yet ?? thats not soo good make me feel worried :(

i think you are right if they dont e mail you this week you should e mail them and please let us know whats going on with you

good luck

I dont think that should worry u.. not everyone's case is the same...
But yeah they do say it could take up to 3 months.. and Its been 3 months for me now..

Insha allah I will post my updates..

Good luck to u2

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Jim254 said:
Hey guys;

Congradulations Jim on your hubby's interview good luck! and god be with you.. I too found this forum to be so helpful I'm glad I found it but wish I knew about it along time ago.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Amattullah said:
Fox...

Ammatullah I would email them after this week because maybe your file is in a pile forgot about and if you email them and ask if they got any results back yet that you are wandering if they got lost they will probably email back with the next step. good luck! and don't worry immigration is just a frustating process that is rewarding in the end. hugs to you .

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

This is really a great site I wish I have seen it before. Well better now than never. I have read few pages on this thread and a couple other threads. I'll quickly introduce myself, I am an Egyptian Canadian who is living in Canada now. I am sponsoring my wife. I intend to post the steps as I think of them:
All document has to be sent to the Canadian (canadian resident) sponsor including part 2 and part 3. (Contrary to my initial belief that they are steps or stages). I will write what is needed from the Egyptian sponsored person. I hope this could help and start discussion. I will write some notes next to it
From Part 1:
1) Original of completed Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) signed by the person you want to sponsor (as well as the sponsor). In case you married her by a proxy or are not together now.

2) Photocopy of your marriage certificate. Ministry of Justice (I believe some1 said 2nd floor) Wezaret Al Adel. dar el kada2 el 3aly in Ramsis street and they will translate it into english then take it to egyptian ministry of foreign affairs to legalize it.

Part 2:
1) Original of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008), completed by the sponsored person.
2) Original of Additional Dependants / Declaration (IMM 0008DEP), completed by the sponsored person, if applicable. In my case she does not have dependants not needed. You do not need to send or even fill this one.
3) Original of completed Spouse/Partner Questionnaire (IMM 5490), signed by the sponsored person if she or he is your
spouse.

4) Original of completed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406), for the sponsored person and each family member
18 years of age or over, signed by the person concerned. This might look unnecessary however evenif you are sponsoring just your wife. She has to to sign it.

Supporting documents:
1) Identity and civil status documents.Someone said it is not necessary to translate I.d. (Beta el raqm el komy). Translated birth certificate issued from Health ministry (wazaret elsaha). Someone told me you can get them directly in English. Kashf El Ahl (qeid eila) issued after changing status to married or you take Quesimah with you. I understand it is issued from Sigil El medini then translated.

2) Travel documents and passports (Egyptian passport)

3) Proof of relationship to sponsor I do not know why this is necessary in case you are married!

4) Originals of police certificates and clearances . Feish we tashbeh then translated.

5) Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants. The sponsored needs to fill appendix C in 3912e. Make an appointment with MDP

City Name Address Telephone Spoken Languages
Alexandria Karim Sidhom 18 Sesostris St,
(203) 484-6800 Arabic / English / French
Alexandria Samir Sidhom 18 Sesostris St,
(203) 484-6800 Arabic / English / French / German / Italian / Spanish
Cairo Ahmed Mustafa 15 A Al Ahram St,
7th Floor,
Heliopolis,
(202) 291-2812 Arabic / English
Cairo Sabry Ghaly Ghaly's Medical Group,
32 - 33 Golf Street, Maadi,
00 202 2380 9247
Cairo Iman Kamal Sabet Anglo-American Hospital,
El Borg Street, Gezira,
11211 + 202 27356608 Arabic / English
Cairo Magda Habib Anglo-American Hospital,
El Borg Street, Gezira,
11211 + 202 27356608 Arabic / English / French

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please correct me also let me know how to gain time. Like she can use marriage certificate to get Kash el Ahl instead of changing i.d.
She can translate documents at Happy International, if they are not issued by the office.
Marriage certificate someone said it would be translated by Justice El Adel ministry.
Someone said birth Certificate are translated by ministry of health.

adding links (I do not know why it would not let me post links, just add www)
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.510.html
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg115674#msg115674

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg219404#msg219404

Skype history:

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skype-chat-history-as-proof-t71339.0.html