Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Happy NEW YEAR everyone and may Allah continue to bless us all throughout our process and more....

CONGRATLATIONS LILLY!!!! I am so EXCITED for you and really understand how you must be feeling right now, Alhamdulillah!!!

I was wondering if anyone knows, if your file said IN PROCESS and then changed back to RECIEVED APPLICATION, what does this mean? Because thats what happend to my husbands file...then a week later they took off his address...lol....but everything is still there besides that? Should I be concerned about that or not really, everything should be ok and still in process? Because it still shows in process dates.

Thank you!
Emadiano I dont see that im on your time sheet....maybe you can add my timeline to if you wish!!

-Mish

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
My timeline is...

Filed July 5 2011
Filed sent to cairo Sept. 27
Then transferred to Ottawa Nov. 22
In Process Dec. 5th

;D

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
mish29 said:
My timeline is...

Filed July 5 2011
Filed sent to cairo Sept. 27
Then transferred to Ottawa Nov. 22
In Process Dec. 5th

;D

ok mish29 i had your timeline but i have question do your e case status say that your medical results have been recived or not? have a good day

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hi mish29 i think your timeline same like bondar too wish you all have fast processing me too lol

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Emadiano,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Our ecase does not yet say medical recieved as of yet. But hopefully so soon InshaAllah.
I wish and pray for you to have your process to go so soon too...and everyone here.
I will keep in touch always on here, this page gives me so much strength I am so glad I found it :)

Take care always and Allah bless you! ;D

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Hi Mish29

Are timelines are very close. When did your husband do his medical? My husband did his in May, that may be the difference as to why it does not state medical received. Well good luck to all and I pray that we hear some great news sooon inshallah. :)

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hello mish29
did you click on your status (in processing) and found that no medical results recieved ?
sorry if i ask that silly question but i just want to be sure wish you have a lovely christmas

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
mish29 said:
Happy NEW YEAR everyone and may Allah continue to bless us all throughout our process and more....

CONGRATLATIONS LILLY!!!! I am so EXCITED for you and really understand how you must be feeling right now, Alhamdulillah!!!

I was wondering if anyone knows, if your file said IN PROCESS and then changed back to RECIEVED APPLICATION, what does this mean? Because thats what happend to my husbands file...then a week later they took off his address...lol....but everything is still there besides that? Should I be concerned about that or not really, everything should be ok and still in process? Because it still shows in process dates.

Thank you!
Emadiano I dont see that im on your time sheet....maybe you can add my timeline to if you wish!!

-Mish

thank you mish :) happy new year :)

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
my E CAS wasn't updated to decision made up till now so i guess if some of you didn't get any update for a long time don't worry because most probably they don't update it as soon as any decision is made

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
mish29 said:

Thank you!

mish

My hubby's address disappeared again, it does this periodically, also at one point it said 12 months for timeline with cairo then changed to 14 months then back to 12 months then back to 14 months all within one month. So I'm thinking it's a gliche in the system and after Chritmas it will be fixed and you will see in process once again and I will see hubby's address too and maybe with us an email lol I really want this process to be finished and him on his way here already.

-Mish

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
I am so blessed to have you all in my life, because through this time we are fortunate to have eachother through this process, and i am sure there are many more in our situation who have no idea what to do or get any information because they dont know about this site, but we must pray for them to find their way and get the information they need for their process. InshaAllah.

Thank you Emadiano for helping me with any information you can give me, my husband's ecase said IN PROCESS, just like that....and gave us a date saying as of December 5th, however, 3 days later it changed back to APPLICATION RECIEVED and still shows the date its been in process....then something strange happened, it use to show is address, now it doesn't, but everything is still the same, Alhumdulillah.
I hope this helps! I also did have a great Christmas thank you, I made the best of it, I am grateful to have a big family that understands my situation and they made this Christmas wonderful for my daughter and I. There was a point that I did go into my room alone and broke down and cried, wishing and praying so soon my husband will be with us so soon, InshaAllah. You all must know that everything is happening through time... Allah's (God's) time.

Bondar....SO GREAT TO see someones timeline is just like mine... my husband did his medical in March, its great that immigration recieved yours....I really believe they recieved ours too, but they havent posted it, I know so soon they will though, InshaAllah. I have a friend that works in immigration here in Canada, and he told me they 96% recieved it, but because of so many applications they have to go back in your file to update it..... I understand all of that, but i always tell my husband, if they know every is great and the file is basically done, why not just put it through and have sent to Cairo to request the visa or interview...lol...but I know these things takes time, so I put in my mind and believe that everything is happening by its right time.
You have to do things that make you not really think of it...for example, continue or do things that make you happy.... i had stopped doing those things, but now I am started to do it again... go to the store buy some paint and a canvas and paint a picture of whatever your feeling, one of my friends suggested that...and it actually helped... :D I changed my job, and I love it and I'm more happy there...and the hours are better and I get to spend more time with my daughter and speak and see my husband more on skype...because of the time difference.... :D and most importantly whatever your religion always make that number 1....
i'm not telling anyone what to do here, no, my reason for this is because I see some people so very sad and anxious to get their love ones here so fast, but this process I've learned is taking so much time, so we must be strong, believe that GOD is the GREATEST!! And if we can be patient and make ourselves happy through this process, you will see its so great. And you will feel great too... ;D

Trust me I know how it feels, but I had to do something about it.
Much love and care to you all, and I hope we all keep in touch with eachother, and I seriously pray for us all to have our husbands and wives with us soon. InshaAllah

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :-*

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hi mish 29
you are so nice person allah bless you and bless your daughter
i have comment on your speach i agree with you of this,,,,,,,,,,,,, everything is happening by its right time
and i love to add some words,,,,, it's worth for all of us to be patience,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Thank you Emadiano that means so much to me, AND NOT BECAUSE YOU SAID THAT TO ME, BUT YOU ARE VERRRRY NICE TOO....along with everyone else on here, im so glad we all can help eachother out.
Allah bless you too and your family.

:)

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Hello Everyone

I hope that everyone has enjoyed the holiday and the time with their families :)

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a bank that my husband can open an account down there and that i would also be able to use here in ottawa?

I anyone has info that can help me with this please let me know.

catch me if you can

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2011
File Transfer...
3/8/2011
hi guys how are you all

listen to this my medical expire maybe 15/1 so i did a new medical but, when i told the doctor to right down my file number in the medical form ,he told me its not the place for my file number its a medical number.

is that right??

anyway what i do now? i wait them to send me email to tell me remdical so i send them the paper i have

or i sent that paper now before telling me that they want a new medical??

thanks i hope the bes for us all

we all in the same boat and with a pure hearts allah will give us the good and right things