Biometrics Passed: 2021-03-31
CSQ app sent: 2021-04-05
CC charged for CSQ: 2021-04-20
ADR from Cairo office(CSQ and medical): 2021-04-13
Medical request: 2021-04-13
Medical exam: 2021-04-24
Medical passed: 2021-04-28
CSQ issued: 2021-05-06
CSQ received: 2021-05-14 - emailed a copy to Cairo office.
Pre-arrival: 2021-06-15

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
PPR Received... !!
Congrats! I did not know what you meant by check signature? I just wanna know how long it took to get decision made after your finished medical? My wife finished medical a month ago and she passed it. Do you think she will get a decision any sooner? Thanks

moe.nassrat

Feb 28, 2021
PPR Received... !!
Hey, Congrats ..
It seems that we're sharing the same dates regarding "Decision made" & "PPR".
I can't wait for the passports to be delivered.
I was wondering about the CoPR, Is it mailed with the passport or is it emailed?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hey, Congrats ..
It seems that we're sharing the same dates regarding "Decision made" & "PPR".
I can't wait for the passports to be delivered.
I was wondering about the CoPR, Is it mailed with the passport or is it emailed?
Congrats! How long did it take you to get a decision after passing the medical request?

moe.nassrat

Feb 28, 2021
Congrats! How long did it take you to get a decision after passing the medical request?
Medical passed JUN 17
Decision Made JUN 29

But be aware that it won't even be a close guess because it works on a case by case
It depends on your overall situation and the supporting documents.

For example,
A sponsor who is married to the PA for quite some time with kid(s) differs from a 1 year long distance marriage with no kids.
If the PA is a male or has a travel history that would mean more time for security check.

So many parameters to get the immigration officer convinced that you fulfill all requirements.

Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Medical passed JUN 17
Decision Made JUN 29

But be aware that it won't even be a close guess because it works on a case by case
It depends on your overall situation and the supporting documents.

For example,
A sponsor who is married to the PA for quite some time with kid(s) differs from a 1 year long distance marriage with no kids.
If the PA is a male or has a travel history that would mean more time for security check.

So many parameters to get the immigration officer convinced that you fulfill all requirements.
Thanks brother! My wife and three little kids under 18 are in Gaza. I got my pr and we submitted the docs and they passed the medical examination and received a pre arrival letter. I do not know what is next and when?

princekhofu

May 22, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm just starting to gather information because I will be getting married in egypt (I was born in egypt but im a CA citizen, my fiance is egyptian) later this year and after I come back I will apply for outland spousal sponsorship.
Is there a place where I can check requirements specific to egypt?

Thanks so much and best of luck to everyone!!

Mkahiel

Sep 17, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm just starting to gather information because I will be getting married in egypt (I was born in egypt but im a CA citizen, my fiance is egyptian) later this year and after I come back I will apply for outland spousal sponsorship.
Is there a place where I can check requirements specific to egypt?

Thanks so much and best of luck to everyone!!
I've just came back from Egypt did almost the same thing. I got remarried in 2020-09 and submitted my application Nov 26, 2020.
Its very lengthy process. Make sure you take all documents with you from Canada first, like employment letter with role and income,
if you're marrying a muslim women, you will need to go and announce your Islam at Al-azhar "Yes, even if your originally a Muslim - very strange as they consider Canadian Non-Muslims" - everything will be done at Ministry of Justice which is the worst place, they lost my file after weeks of work.

You will need to get a litter from Canadian Embassy stating your income rebegin and other things, despite Ministry of Justice say your exempt from embassy litter, they still requested and then they ignore it.

Make sure to extend your residence, you will get 1 month at the airport, but you can ask for extra 2 weeks from Abbasya. You can't process marriage without valid Iqama "Residency".

Congratulation and good luck,