April 26, 2018
File Transfer...
August 15,2018 Mississauga VO
Med's Request
August 15, 2018
Med's Done....
August 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

Application March 12,2018. everything was completed in Mississauga vo but for eligibility it was send to Cairo...does anyone know what this may mean and how long cairo VO usually takes. My stress level is through the roof.

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

Application March 12,2018. everything was completed in Mississauga vo but for eligibility it was send to Cairo...does anyone know what this may mean and how long cairo VO usually takes. My stress level is through the roof.[/QUOTE
That's all normal procedures , Don't be worried. it depends you are March app , you hits you 11 months . Are you outland applicants ? did they send your Pre-arrival ? you might hear good news very soong , I wish you the best . Due to any long travel history or military service you will face some delay out of exact processing time as 12 mths . Wish you the best :)

beespring

Feb 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
March 12 2018
Doc's Request.
April 27, 2018...PCC & Schedule A
AOR Received.
April 26, 2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 15, 2018
Med's Done....
August 30, 2018
Thank you for replying and giving me something to look forward to. Yes application is outland. His BCG is already complete since September. We have not recieved pre-arrival. do u think they sent his papers there for an interview? If so is th

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thank you for replying and giving me something to look forward to. Yes application is outland. His BCG is already complete since September. We have not recieved pre-arrival. do u think they sent his papers there for an interview? If so is th
Good Morning ) . How long have you been waiting since AOR1 ? I recommend you strongly apply for Notes ? How do you your BCG is completed // This is considered last step as when it is completed followed by final decision already made // what is written on your online account related to BCG is processing or what ?

Have a good day )

beespring

Feb 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
March 12 2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 26, 2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 15, 2018
Med's Done....
August 30, 2018
Good Morning ) . How long have you been waiting since AOR1 ? I recommend you strongly apply for Notes ? How do you your BCG is completed // This is considered last step as when it is completed followed by final decision already made // what is written on your online account related to BCG is processing or what ?

Have a good day )
Good morning, I received my AOR1 since April 26, 2018, Sponsorship Approval August 14, Medical request August 15, Med approved Sept. 2018
I was told and my MP were told from CIC that both security and background check were completed and approved on Sept 22/2018
Online all it says is processing background check and we are checking if you meet the eligibility.
I am worried if I order my notes it will delay the process even more :(
Also when I received my SA they told me the VO will be Mississauga Ontario, then it went to Ottawa then back to Mississauga, then now Cairo
Have a good day as well. :)

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Good morning, I received my AOR1 since April 26, 2018, Sponsorship Approval August 14, Medical request August 15, Med approved Sept. 2018
I was told and my MP were told from CIC that both security and background check were completed and approved on Sept 22/2018
Online all it says is processing background check and we are checking if you meet the eligibility.
Also when I received my SA they told me the VO will be Mississauga Ontario, then it went to Ottawa then back to Mississauga, then now Cairo
Thanks for your message . I AM march applicant out land , we are in the same boat . I am still waiting too ) relaxed assured . From what I read your timeline is totally Normal . we are stressed from waiting Game . it is my 11 months . I applied for Notes . it is totally normal and doesn't affect your delay or speedy process . Its legally to apply for it especially we are close to hit our 12 months . Your process is going Normal . Don't worry . let's get in touch when we hear any news . God Bless you and your Partner to get gathered soon . . Wish you hear soon good news . Notes give us a details about whole process and it will give to the point where your file now ) .
Wish you hear good news soon
Have a good day

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
What does it MP Stand for ? is it legal and normal to ask and how to call MP ?

beespring

Feb 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
March 12 2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 26, 2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 15, 2018
Med's Done....
August 30, 2018
Thanks for your message . I AM march applicant out land , we are in the same boat . I am still waiting too ) relaxed assured . From what I read your timeline is totally Normal . we are stressed from waiting Game . it is my 11 months . I applied for Notes . it is totally normal and doesn't affect your delay or speedy process . Its legally to apply for it especially we are close to hit our 12 months . Your process is going Normal . Don't worry . let's get in touch when we hear any news . God Bless you and your Partner to get gathered soon . . Wish you hear soon good news . Notes give us a details about whole process and it will give to the point where your file now ) .
Wish you hear good news soon
Have a good day
how do I apply for my notes and do I need my spouse's signature. I wish you the best of luck as well and hope we both have good news soon.

beespring

Feb 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
March 12 2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 26, 2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 15, 2018
Med's Done....
August 30, 2018
What does it MP Stand for ? is it legal and normal to ask and how to call MP ?
Member of Parliament. Yes it is legal to contact them. You will have to go see them to sign a paper for them to be able to get information regarding your file. You just need to look up on google MP for the city you live in. If you need help with the search let me know what is your city.

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
how do I apply for my notes and do I need my spouse's signature. I wish you the best of luck as well and hope we both have good news soon.
How to apply GCMS / ATIP notes.
Only a person who is in Canada can request the notes. Get your sponsor to request on PA'S behalf!

If principal applicant is in Canada, he/she can request for himself and apply for free under Privacy Act.

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse via email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document (can be more than 30 pages)

Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Next enter the below details:

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act - select this for GCMS notes for PA residing outside of Canada.

Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, visa doc, or passport ), Consent Form.
Make payment ($5) and submit.

*NOTE* You do not have to be physically present in Canada to order your GCMS NOTES; However, you need to be either a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to request notes on Applicant's behalf!

beespring

Feb 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
March 12 2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 26, 2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 15, 2018
Med's Done....
August 30, 2018
How to apply GCMS / ATIP notes.
Only a person who is in Canada can request the notes. Get your sponsor to request on PA'S behalf!

If principal applicant is in Canada, he/she can request for himself and apply for free under Privacy Act.

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse via email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document (can be more than 30 pages)

Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Next enter the below details:

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act - select this for GCMS notes for PA residing outside of Canada.

Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, visa doc, or passport ), Consent Form.
Make payment ($5) and submit.

*NOTE* You do not have to be physically present in Canada to order your GCMS NOTES; However, you need to be either a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to request notes on Applicant's behalf!
Thank you so much. Are you the applicant or sponsor? what is your timeline.

beespring

Feb 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
March 12 2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 26, 2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 15, 2018
Med's Done....
August 30, 2018
Your Welcome . The applicant 23 March 2018 .let's keep in touch when you get news please / wish you good news soon )
Wish you the same. hopefully soon

beespring

Feb 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
March 12 2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 26, 2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 15, 2018
Med's Done....
August 30, 2018
Hey everyone,

Has anyone had an interview scheduled in the cairo vo and if you have how long does it take to get a date?

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello everyone,

Has anyone go through or has an information about the process of adding a spouse after getting COPR and before landing? I'm considering getting married before the expiry of my COPR and doing that option to avoid sponsorship hassle after landing.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.