+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS: QORAX HELP PLEASE!!!

swanlake

Sep 20, 2012
Dear all,

I am a pre Feb 08 applicant an just got my CAIPS note report. I got PSDEC 1 and SELDEC 4, a paragraph with a positive evaluation and a score of 72 points! Also an "interview waived" sentence!

While I never got any update/request from the VO, my CAIPS says: Medicals requested on 27th of Jan 2012 , a BF'D End of 2012, and finaly the most worrying one:

Outstanding: Meds, updated sched1 Q11 and Q15, updated POF, new PC (for homecountry)
Medicals sent with request for A/M updated docs: B...(File No) NF 27 January 2012;
NF: please send reminder; B...(File No) SC 04 May 2012;
Reminder sent: B...(File No) NF 24 May 2012

So they request updates of some docs and med requests!!! But I never got anything!

Does this mean they have sent me request for updates and meds and I haven't received them? Or they are planning to do so in the future?[/b]

PLEASE I AM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Swanlake

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
This means they sent you a request - twice, earlier this year.

You should contact the VO ASAP and advise them that you just found out about these requests via your CAIPS notes and that you have not received them. Provide them with your current correct address and your e-mail address and a fax number if you have one and ask them to resend these materials. Otherwise, you are very likely to have your application withdrawn because you have not responded.

I would send the request in writing to the visa office via a courier (FedEx, UPS, TNT, DHL, etc.) That way you have evidence you sent it to them.

Good luck!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
It is very fortunate that you requested your CAIPS notes. Otherwise you may have found out that your application was terminated.

In addition, I would ALSO send a case specific enquiry to the visa office via the CIC website. Cite your name, your UCI, your file number and then very clearly advise them that you have NOT received a medical request and you only just found out about it. I would do them both - case specific enquiry and letter in writing with verification of receipt. The online form is likely to get there faster, but the letter gives you written evidence that you submitted the letter to them advising them of the issue (keep a copy of the letter and get a signature confirmation from the courier service). While I hope there won't be any question about it, if they do claim they didn't receive your correspondence you will have evidence otherwise.

Glad you caught this issue now. Hopefully with a bit of contact on your part you will be able to resolve this issue.

Good luck!

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
swanlake said:
Thank you again!

You r very kind!

I do hope I will be able to do something about it!

:eek:
I second computergeek's opinion.. & wish you luck

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Contact VO ASAP.

Keep us informed and any help I am sure people in this forum will support you,

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I would add that when you write the letter, inform them you plan to get the medicals done and submit the other documents. DMP offices have these forms. Here's a similar case:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t93829.0.html

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi All,

I've gotten my CAIPS recently too and seems like not a good result. Can someone help me to understand it please?

Here's it: PSDEC & SELDEC is 0;
BF'D to OW1 on 24-01-2012
MED REQ'D, no exact date specified

Does the MED REQ'D is the request for Medical??????

Appreciate all your inputs. I'm a pre 2008 applicants by the way.

Rgds,
Emsky

swanlake

Sep 20, 2012
emsky1973 said:
Hi All,

I've gotten my CAIPS recently too and seems like not a good result. Can someone help me to understand it please?

Here's it: PSDEC & SELDEC is 0;
BF'D to OW1 on 24-01-2012
MED REQ'D, no exact date specified

Does the MED REQ'D is the request for Medical??????

Well, I am far from an expert on CAIPS interpretation, but I believe PSDEC and SELDEC 0 means no evaluation has been made on your application, although anything can happen and things can change in the meantime! Do you have a MED REQ'D date?
Fingers crossed for you!

swanlake

Sep 20, 2012
Thank you good people for the support!

This thing is becoming so complicated, I never thought it would!

Today I went to DMP office, and they could not do anything for me without VO request. As they showed me the specimens of other people med req, they all have the earlier sent photo attached and stamped over by the embassy, so it was officially prepared by the VO!

So next thing, after sending notification email last night to 3 email addresses of my VO (Vienna), I sent a hard copy notifying letter by FedEx to them as well!
Now It is all up to the VO and how fast will they take action regarding my situation, so I now have to WAIT AGAIN!
I just wish everything will turn out OK because in one hand I was happy to be positively evaluated, and on the other frustrated by the complication!
And additionally, I can not help but think of the backlog created :eek:

One more thing: I even tried to phone them, but it was impossible to reach them expect the automated directing message repeatedly!

I wonder how did they send the request? (if they did in any case) Mail or Email?
I plan to check with the post office tomorrow in any case, although mailing services in my country are far from perfect!

Anyways, thanks for listening and supporting me! If you have any suggestions please share.

I will update if anything new!

I do not know what could I possibly do about it further!

Good luck.

swan

wallst.

Sep 16, 2012
swanlake said:

Today I went to DMP office, and they could not do anything for me without VO request. As they showed me the specimens of other people med req, they all have the earlier sent photo attached and stamped over by the embassy, so it was officially prepared by the VO!

So next thing, after sending notification email last night to 3 email addresses of my VO (Vienna), I sent a hard copy notifying letter by FedEx to them as well!
Now It is all up to the VO and how fast will they take action regarding my situation, so I now have to WAIT AGAIN!
I just wish everything will turn out OK because in one hand I was happy to be positively evaluated, and on the other frustrated by the complication!

One more thing: I even tried to phone them, but it was impossible to reach them expect the automated directing message repeatedly!

I wonder how did they send the request? (if they did in any case) Mail or Email?
I plan to check with the post office tomorrow in any case, although mailing services in my country are far from perfect!

Anyways, thanks for listening and supporting me! If you have any suggestions please share.

Good luck.

swan
. Can you please tell me that when you had request for CAIPS report?After getting rejection letter or before?I am asking this because I had got two times rejection and now I had requested for CAIPS report.Please do reply.

swanlake

Sep 20, 2012
wallst. said:
. Can you please tell me that when you had request for CAIPS report?After getting rejection letter or before?I am asking this because I had got two times rejection and now I had requested for CAIPS report.Please do reply.
Dear wallst,

I do not know if you read the hole thread as I did not receive any rejection letter, I got the CAIPS last night after one month of ordering and there I found out Med Req and few other doc updates had been asked for me twice while I did not receive anything from VO about it.

Hope this helps!

wallst.

Sep 16, 2012
Actually I had applied for student viza but unfortunately it got rejected for two times.second time the argument given by VO was totally baseless.so I had requested for CAIPS report.But thanks for replying.

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
swanlake said:

Good luck.

swan
Yes do it because I understand they send MR by mail...