+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caips notes of rejected trv (request for 2yrs trv same as of my study period)

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
pa would accompany spouse,would seem that he would leave his employment in the gulf he is principle bread winner. does not make sense.i further note that his employment visa going to expire in 6 months.pa says purpose of visit is to give financial and moral support to his wifes studiesbut if he stops workung and goes to canada for 2years,they would use most of thier savings.thereforenot satisfied on purpose of visit and proposed duration.... what we can do next that is the first time refusal notes please anybody give ur best opinion about the notes....tell me what should we do next....

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
gh

he is working in a company as sale supervisor and earns monthly cad$3200/month.his uae resident valid till 06 june 2013.has recieved previous file and current file and still not satisfied that applicant is a temporary visitor and would depart canada at the end of stay. refused.....
second time refusal notes when he applied individually to support me in initial days of my studies for 2months....now i am planing to go single and bring him later but how can he apply next time dnt know can u guide us please