CAIPES................FREE OFFER

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kan2008 said:
can someone send the CAIPES request through fax or e-mail? I sent the request through fax and e-mai just wonedring will CIC repond my request sent at their fax and e-mail?

Facsimile: 613-957-6517
ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca
Yes can be sent via email. didn't you get automatic acknowledgement via email. Thanks

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
Kanamen said:
I am sorry my fellow members(not Inbedf) to reply late as I was very busy .I am not a regular visitor of forum .You can check the intervals of my visits from my posts .
Today when I checked this thread ,I really started crying for your kind words, best wishes and trust on me .I am extremely thankful to our beloved Captain,SATDXB, Azmat,sukh420,logical,Ommona,shibu,OMM,samvats,azazaz,dided, Dr.Hasib,pittabread,pk09,ajoytheking,mis hmisabpk, Classical_beat, yawanika, nashe_31,sanjubaba, fReSco, jnathan, my sisters Mitali, mandiebraxton,sabii and so many other members who sent me emails .
After this mess up ,I apologetically inform you that I am putting on hold my offer for some time until I find an appropriate way suitable for members. But I assure you that I will continue to work hard and my offers for wellbeing of new Canadians.

@ Inbedf
Silence doesn't always mean guilt and I am not obliged to reply you, but I'm bound to be true and sincere .Tell me one thing

WHY I WILL MISUSE THE INFO OF INNOCENT APPLICANTS (WHO TRUST ME) IN AN OPEN WELL REPUTED FORUM?

As a resident of Canada, our responsibilities include:
• obeying the law;
• learning English or French;
• working, to take care of yourself and your family;
helping others; and
• protecting our heritage and natural environment.

I am very impressed of your knowledge about Privacy act, however, are you familiar with Defamation act?

Never tell or publish lies and false statement that harms public image. Individuals, groups, businesses, products, services and Countries can all be the victim of defamation. Although the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the right of freedom of expression, this right has always been of a limited nature. One of those limitations can be found in Ontario legislation through the Libel and Slander Act , which prohibits the dissemination of defamatory comments, specifically, spoken or written words that discredit an individual in the estimation of right-thinking members of society generally.
I don't care of your comments about me but being a honest, dedicated and loving Canadian, I strongly condemn and protest your remarks (Remember nothing is free in canada!! Not even friendship.)and I request you to apologize (unless you have strong proof to support your statement ) on this forum.

Now let me bring into your knowledge the true facts of Lovely Canada which prove your falsified accusation:

The Canadavisa.com has this internationally well known immigration forum ,where thousands of applicants are being helped /guided by legends Qorax,PMM,Leon just FREE
(Salute to Canadavisa.com and team)

1)From start as a new immigrant ,you get FREE services
such as language training, help with everyday tasks, finding a job, helping newcomers adjust to life in Canada, from Community services for newcomers, Immigrant-serving organizations and Service Canada centers.
2) You get health benefits......................FREE
3) You get child tax benefit (CCBT)........FREE
4) You get children education.................. FREE
They have old age programs ,pension program, shelter for homeless, and much much more just for mankind and moreover human lives are valued and respected here in Great Canada.

I have no idea in what community you are living with who are selfish and have no friendship.
Why don't you have friends ,you have to think about it. Here are some links helpful for you
http://www.succeedsocially.com/sociallife
http://www.peopleskillsdecoded.com/how-to-make-friends/
What a post - well done Sir. I trust that you find a way to continue with your generous offer, and that you continue to have a good life in Canada. You will certainly reap the rewards of being generous and humble at the same time. +1 to you (I wish it was more)

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear KANAMEN,

This bears ref to ur post dtd NOV 30,2011 covering ur clarification in regard to the noble cause initiated by u for helping the needy ones in their effort to obtain CAIPS NOTES,bearing the burden of cost on ur rock like solid shoulders.
I am sorry for this delayed post.Still I canot be true to my salt if I FAIL TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS,primarily to give strength and support to ur selfless efforts.If I say "SIR,U DESERVE TONS OF KUDOS",I still belittling ur efforts.PEOPLE, who have been helped by U ,owe u unmeasurable/unaccountable debts which they canot pay back,however they try.
Sir, there is no dearth of thankless people on this earth.They have to live to their character. So, naturally,their action nd reaction towards ur good cause is omnipotent,if I may say so.But,ur good work shall help u earn lots of credits from HIM, as his accountancy level is limitless.
I think u should ignore such people nd continue with ur assigned duties.
I salute u for all this.
I PRAY TO GOD TO CONTINUE GIVING U THE REQUIRED STRENGTH.GOD BLESS U!!!
PARHAR51

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
cocknbull said:
Yes can be sent via email. didn't you get automatic acknowledgement via email. Thanks
Yes, I got the acknowledgement, but was just wondering might be you can only use e-mail to make make query about your already sent application but not for the CAIPES request. Thanks for your reply.

How long it takes to receive GCMS notes these days?

Thanks

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parygre said:
I have one more attraction to come to Canada now............and that is to meet you Kanamen.........I will live in vancouver but promise I will specially come to meet you in Sask........you are really a Gem>>>>>>>>>>>>Hats off to you and your services.........remember this post as I will give you surprise on your doorstep........God bless you..........
Thanks ,You are welcome any time my friend.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kan2008 said:
Yes, I got the acknowledgement, but was just wondering might be you can only use e-mail to make make query about your already sent application but not for the CAIPES request. Thanks for your reply.

Thanks
Thats ok your request was acknowledged and you will get GCMS in 30 days. I sent by email and got exactly in 30 days. Thanks

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theshivster said:
What a post - well done Sir. I trust that you find a way to continue with your generous offer, and that you continue to have a good life in Canada. You will certainly reap the rewards of being generous and humble at the same time. +1 to you (I wish it was more)
Thanks,same compliments for you

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
Dear KANAMEN,

This bears ref to ur post dtd NOV 30,2011 covering ur clarification in regard to the noble cause initiated by u for helping the needy ones in their effort to obtain CAIPS NOTES,bearing the burden of cost on ur rock like solid shoulders.
I am sorry for this delayed post.Still I canot be true to my salt if I FAIL TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS,primarily to give strength and support to ur selfless efforts.If I say "SIR,U DESERVE TONS OF KUDOS",I still belittling ur efforts.PEOPLE, who have been helped by U ,owe u unmeasurable/unaccountable debts which they canot pay back,however they try.
Sir, there is no dearth of thankless people on this earth.They have to live to their character. So, naturally,their action nd reaction towards ur good cause is omnipotent,if I may say so.But,ur good work shall help u earn lots of credits from HIM, as his accountancy level is limitless.
I think u should ignore such people nd continue with ur assigned duties.
I salute u for all this.
I PRAY TO GOD TO CONTINUE GIVING U THE REQUIRED STRENGTH.GOD BLESS U!!!
PARHAR51
Thanks bro ,I appreciate it.+1

nadiafaisal2

Feb 23, 2012
thanku so much for this sincere offer.i cant believe that someone can be so nice.when i started reading ur message,i thought that he is marketing his product on this forum.but when i completed reading the message i got too surprised.how can anybody give something free of cost.but u r doing this
thanks again may Allah bless u with everything.
can u send this on my e mail.
nadia_khalid2@hotmail.com

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadiafaisal2 said:
thanku so much for this sincere offer.i cant believe that someone can be so nice.when i started reading ur message,i thought that he is marketing his product on this forum.but when i completed reading the message i got too surprised.how can anybody give something free of cost.but u r doing this
nadia_khalid2 @ hotmail.com
send kanamen a personal message he will tell you what to do.thx

shan81

Nov 4, 2010
Muahhhhhhhh love you for this offer +1 for you

Kanamen said:
Dear members

As I noticed here ,so many members have difficulty to get CAIPS NOTES.
I am offering my sincere services to solve this issue with limitation.
Here how it works

I will get Caipes Notes for you .You have to pay $20 .
The mode of payment:
Just convert $20 into your currency ,take your parents for dinner or buy a gift of $20 for them ,and that's it ,I will be get paid .
and promise me to be dedicated and loyal to lovely CANADA.
I can order 5 notes in a month.
You can contact me at
kanamen @ hotmail.ca

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kan2008 said:

Thanks

Hi!

I used the same email address to order GCMS and got in 30 days exactly. don't worry you will get one. thanks

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Assalam-0-Alaikum Bro,

Right now i can only give you +1. But i wish that one day i'll come at your door and hug you and congratulate you for your selfless efforts for needy forum members and others around you. May Allah Talah bless you ever so that you can help others selflessly always. Amen!!!

Hope to see you one day.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan81 said:
Muahhhhhhhh love you for this offer +1 for you
luckymystery said:
Assalam-0-Alaikum Bro,

Right now i can only give you +1. But i wish that one day i'll come at your door and hug you and congratulate you for your selfless efforts for needy forum members and others around you. May Allah Talah bless you ever so that you can help others selflessly always. Amen!!!

Hope to see you one day.
Thanks ,same compliments for you my friends

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadiafaisal2 said:
nadia_khalid2 @ hotmail.com
Email has been sent ,thanks for your nice wishes