+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BYE BYE CANADA

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Hello, I have been to Canada for Masters Came back within 3 months. I was rejected from US embassy thats y I came to canada, But finally I attempted for USA as I quit Canada in March and came back and to my surprise got VISA. AAAH M happy to Quit Canada and got My dream country. Sorry to write about it but I was linked with this site from a long time.

dreameasy218

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heyy..Congratulations for getting admitted into USA..

But..Can you share your experiences.. good and challenging (read 'bad')...

I believe that might help people who are aspiring to go for Canada.. :)

All the best..

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Amit Rastogi said:
Hello, I have been to Canada for Masters Came back within 3 months. I was rejected from US embassy thats y I came to canada, But finally I attempted for USA as I quit Canada in March and came back and to my surprise got VISA. AAAH M happy to Quit Canada and got My dream country. Sorry to write about it but I was linked with this site from a long time.
good luck ...US is really better than canada ....just my thought ....

Kingtochi

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Amit Rastogi said:
I wish a BIG Good Luck.

mac2009

Jun 7, 2013
Amit Rastogi said:
Congrats mann.Definitely US is way better than Canada in terms of professional job.But post graduation work permit is easier in canada than US imo.I heard lot of people after graduation,they cud not get company who wanna sponsor them n they had to eventually leave USA.

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
I don't want to discourage anyone.
But Canada is way better than US regarding jobs, income and better standard of life.
US is in recession. Hardly people gets a good jobs. That's why thousand of people every year move from US to Canada.
And if you're thinking for Green Card. Then again it is very hard to get it.
Just the food and clothing is cheap in US ;D

Peace.

Kingtochi

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
mac2009 said:
Congrats mann.Definitely US is way better than Canada in terms of professional job.But post graduation work permit is easier in canada than US imo.I heard lot of people after graduation,they cud not get company who wanna sponsor them n they had to eventually leave USA.
Good advise.

Kingtochi

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Canada is less stressful. Mr/Ms. please think twice. I am currently working in the US on H1B and planning to move to Canada to work. Most of my friends I graduated with from school, have all ran away. Please before you move, make sure you find out more about immigration for your country in the US.

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
thanx all mates...
I am not having any issue with CANADA. I just loved the place I lived but I have priority to USA

There are many reason to go to USA..

First and foremost important thing I have got scholarship from my univ which will cover more than half of tution FEE.
Secondly its more cheaper than CANADA
It has better climate
Best jobs in my field Far better than CANADA I know.
My own BROTHER in USA working in one of the best company with the same field in Which I will do my Masters.
I have Many Friends and relatives in USA.

It was like a nice tour to be in CANADA. I just love the snow and I really enjoyed every day in CANADA.
Hopefully I will in USA... :))

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
aman singh said:
I don't want to discourage anyone.
But Canada is way better than US regarding jobs, income and better standard of life.
US is in recession. Hardly people gets a good jobs. That's why thousand of people every year move from US to Canada.
And if you're thinking for Green Card. Then again it is very hard to get it.
Just the food and clothing is cheap in US ;D

Peace.
i disagree...US is far better than canada in terms of engineering jobs ....canada is better for job in trade skills. US is more advanced ...having lived in US for several years and now in canada I have noticed canada is like our countries(india pakistan etc) just a little better where as US is the best country. even though they say economy in US is down it is still better than canada. only thing better in canada is PR and visa situation. food quality living quality is better in US.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
i disagree...US is far better than canada in terms of engineering jobs ....canada is better for job in trade skills. US is more advanced ...having lived in US for several years and now in canada I have noticed canada is like our countries(india pakistan etc) just a little better where as US is the best country. even though they say economy in US is down it is still better than canada. only thing better in canada is PR and visa situation. food quality living quality is better in US.
Yew.... Break My Heart :( :-\

Kingtochi

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
I agree with you mead...US is far better than in engineering and science jobs. But I am a Social Worker here in the US. Social Workers make more money in Canada than the US because Canada is a welfare state. No respect for SWKers here in the US.