+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bwop approved

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I applied for my PR under express and class is CEC. I applied for BWOP and it got approved yesterday. What do you guys think that which stage is my PR application currently at?

Thanks in advance.

azaadpanchee

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
Assuming your meds are done, I am guessing R10 is done; Next step should be 11.2

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi Everyone,

I applied for my PR under express and class is CEC. I applied for BWOP and it got approved yesterday. What do you guys think that which stage is my PR application currently at?
If your BOWP was approved, that simply means that your application was deemed complete. There's no way to know what "stage" it is at, since many stages occur simultaneously.

Apr 18, 2021
I hope you are doing well. I was reaching out to you because I read that your BWOP was recently approved and I had some questions about the application. Hope you could help.

Scenario:

MY PR application is in progress, I have completed my Biometrics and Medical. I am currrently on PGWP which ends in June 2021. I am currently working with over an year of experience in my field.

Questions:

1. Before we receive a list of forms- there are a series of question which includes ""Do you have a written job offer Letter" - Will it be YES or NO? I have gone through the forums and some say YES as I am currently working but some say NO as a written work permit refers to "LMIA letter" which I do not have

2. In the forms IMM 5710 - Scetion 1 - Question 3 is "I am applying for one or more of the following" - 1. Apply for WP under the same employer OR 2. Apply for a WP for the first time or with the new employer. (I dont think the rest if 2 options apply to me)

3. In the section "Details Of Intended work in Canada" I have read sme stuff online that says If we select an "OPEN Work Permit" in the first question - Then Question 2 to 7/8 should be left blank - Is this it? Cause for some answers I saw it says we should give them that information

Please let me know. Thankyou so much in advance.