+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received but havent received my PPR yet

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
I have seen previous cases where people have been approved without medicals. I also thought the same thing tho. By now they should have requested medicals. So I am not sure. But if they were to request for medicals, receiving BVL before medical request could be a bad sign I think.
Did you apply for May intake or September? We’ll see let’s say you have recieved BVL for over a week now then it’s good news because normally from my previous applications. BVL and refusual drop the same time so if they withhold your ppr after BVL it’s means it’s approval. On 20th March did you check your tracker account? Was there any updated

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
Did you apply for May intake or September? We’ll see let’s say you have recieved BVL for over a week now then it’s good news because normally from my previous applications. BVL and refusual drop the same time so if they withhold your ppr after BVL it’s means it’s approval. On 20th March did you check your tracker account? Was there any updated
Before today, 20th of March was the final update. But now today at the top it says Last updated 19th of April.

I applied for May Intake. I was actually about to defer. But today after the updates I am more hopeful to wait longer before deferring.

However, I’m worried even if I get PPR soon, I may not make it in time. I hear turkey takes about 2 weeks to stamp the passport. What do you think?

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Before today, 20th of March was the final update. But now today at the top it says Last updated 19th of April.

I applied for May Intake. I was actually about to defer. But today after the updates I am more hopeful to wait longer before deferring.

However, I’m worried even if I get PPR soon, I may not make it in time. I hear turkey takes about 2 weeks to stamp the passport. What do you think?
I applied for May intake too. My class starts on 8th May i plan on calling the uni around 25th to let them know I’m waiting for the visa and if I get it and I can’t make it on 8th May will they extend it to a week for me. Idk if that will be possible but that’s what I plan doing. So the school will be aware and if it’s not possible I’ll just defer to September then.
you know what just a bit of hope I know if it’s refusal they’d have sent it to you a long time ago they refused mine in 15 days for first application & 10 days for second application. So it’s might be good news.
2 weeks is a lot for the visa stamping tbh idk. When does your class start?

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
I applied for May intake too. My class starts on 8th May i plan on calling the uni around 25th to let them know I’m waiting for the visa and if I get it and I can’t make it on 8th May will they extend it to a week for me. Idk if that will be possible but that’s what I plan doing. So the school will be aware and if it’s not possible I’ll just defer to September then.
you know what just a bit of hope I know if it’s refusal they’d have sent it to you a long time ago they refused mine in 15 days for first application & 10 days for second application. So it’s might be good news.
2 weeks is a lot for the visa stamping tbh idk. When does your class start?
Class starts on 8th of May for me as well. Deadline to submit the study permit to the college is 12th of May. Ankara office has a lot of issues with passport stamping. I hear it’s still quite fast for study permits usually around 1-2 weeks but for many other cases I know many spousal sponsorship cases where they have been waiting for over 6 months for passport stamping. Which is mad. But I hear for study permit that never happens.

When did you apply? And what college?

What was the last update you received? Has eligibility started?

I have also heard that most refusals are very fast response. So I am hopeful. But still have seen a lot of cases of refusals even after a few months.

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Class starts on 8th of May for me as well. Deadline to submit the study permit to the college is 12th of May. Ankara office has a lot of issues with passport stamping. I hear it’s still quite fast for study permits usually around 1-2 weeks but for many other cases I know many spousal sponsorship cases where they have been waiting for over 6 months for passport stamping. Which is mad. But I hear for study permit that never happens.

When did you apply? And what college?

What was the last update you received? Has eligibility started?

I have also heard that most refusals are very fast response. So I am hopeful. But still have seen a lot of cases of refusals even after a few months.
Oh wow same start date. I actually applied on 25th March & got BVL on 31st March.
my last update was Eligibility & Biometric completed. Now left with background check which is in progress
my Case was actually the opposite of yours my country requires medicals but I lived in a country that medicals isn’t required so I wasn’t required to do it. Im going to keyano college in Alberta wbu.

And that’s crazy they take over 6 months for visa stamping. I think they know the urgency of a study visa. I can’t imagine how frustrating this has been for you.

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
Oh wow same start date. I actually applied on 25th March & got BVL on 31st March.
my last update was Eligibility & Biometric completed. Now left with background check which is in progress
my Case was actually the opposite of yours my country requires medicals but I lived in a country that medicals isn’t required so I wasn’t required to do it. Im going to keyano college in Alberta wbu.

And that’s crazy they take over 6 months for visa stamping. I think they know the urgency of a study visa. I can’t imagine how frustrating this has been for you.
wow that is fast for receiving BVL. I hope you’ll receive a response ASAP.

Which country have you applied from?

I’m going to Humber in toronto

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
wow that is fast for receiving BVL. I hope you’ll receive a response ASAP.

Which country have you applied from?

I’m going to Humber in toronto
Yeah that’s because it’s wasn’t my first application so everything was pretty much looked into. I’m from Ghana.

and thanks I hope you also recieve something soon. I’ll keep you in prayers

vanhugo19

Apr 20, 2023

Did your tracker show study permit details? (study permit no., expiry date, etc.)

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
just wondering if we can contact visa offices outside Canada via call? anyone have any info or experience on that