+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buying or renting Vancouver

S Triple J

Mar 17, 2010
Hi,

I am weighing up the pros and cons of buying versus renting in Vancouver. I will be looking to buy or rent within the next 6 months once I arrive in Canada and have scoured many websites and read articles on what is involved. However I cannot find much information on the comparisons, with mortgage interest rates much lower than those in Australia yet house prices in Vancouver seemingly more expensive than in Australia, all things being equal what would others opinions be?

S Triple J

Mar 17, 2010
Where does it say in my post that I have never been to Vancouver? Lived there for a couple of years many moons ago so just trying to spark up some conversation from those who wish to put an opinion across.

S Triple J

Mar 17, 2010
Great game Tran. I love it :D Although it's alittle off it's still amusing.

Keeping my properties in Oz whilst renting in crackcouver is looking better and better

S Triple J

Mar 17, 2010
TatianaRussia,

The concept of an open forum is to have an intelligent discussion and share thoughts and ideas so others can benefit from the discussion. If you have nothing of value to contribute please refrain from judging others.

BTW: Thanks for letting me know that it's up to me to decide, did'nt know that. Im being sarcastic in English if you did'nt realize.