+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business visitor visa

Theressa

Oct 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

One of my friend applied for Business visitor visa through any Hyderabad agent last month and submitted his file on 26 September in embassy.

Last week on 14 October agent called him that his passport is ready to colkect from embassy. Agent said, he receiced email a day before from embassy. A day before was Saturday.

On 15 October my friend went to embassy and they just return him only his passport and there was one slip in this passport.

On slip it is written only " Important information regarding your application has been sent to the email you provided in the application".

My friend came out of embassy and asked agent then he said other agent will check email and we will let you know. Agent said embassy may need some additional documents so after submitting those documents his visa will be granted in 3-4 days because business meeting date was 18 October in the application.

Could you please inform us ?

Does it mean his visa has refused?

There is no stamp currently on passport it's blank and currently agent has the passport with him.

Why did embassy call them to the office to just give them this slip? Or its agents trick ?

In application agent mention his own email not of my friend.

If you have some idea could you please help.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

One of my friend applied for Business visitor visa through any Hyderabad agent last month and submitted his file on 26 September in embassy.

Last week on 14 October agent called him that his passport is ready to colkect from embassy. Agent said, he receiced email a day before from embassy. A day before was Saturday.

On 15 October my friend went to embassy and they just return him only his passport and there was one slip in this passport.

On slip it is written only " Important information regarding your application has been sent to the email you provided in the application".

My friend came out of embassy and asked agent then he said other agent will check email and we will let you know. Agent said embassy may need some additional documents so after submitting those documents his visa will be granted in 3-4 days because business meeting date was 18 October in the application.

Could you please inform us ?

Does it mean his visa has refused?

There is no stamp currently on passport it's blank and currently agent has the passport with him.

Why did embassy call them to the office to just give them this slip? Or its agents trick ?

In application agent mention his own email not of my friend.

If you have some idea could you please help.
1. The Canadian consulate is not located in Hyderabad. It's in Bangalore.

2. The embassy/visa office does NOT interact directly with applicants. All interactions/passport transmission, etc is through VFS Global.

3. Your friend's agent sent your friend to the VFS Hyderabad office to collect his passport. It's pretty obvious why the agent falsely claimed it was the visa office/embassy.

4. Your friend has been refused. There's no two ways about this.

5. This agent has been misleading your friend. No, the embassy/visa office will never assure granting a visa if someone submits additional documents.

6. It seems like the agent is preparing to reapply and that's why s/he needs the additional documents

7. It would be advisable to not interact with this agent

Theressa

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry for the confusion.

@Bryanna

Thanks for your reply.

He submit file and collect the passport from Pune office.

Agent said he ( agent) will receive email approximately after three days from collecting this slip from the office.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry for the confusion.

@Bryanna

Thanks for your reply.

He submit file and collect the passport from Pune office.

Agent said he ( agent) will receive email approximately after three days from collecting this slip from the office.
Even if he submitted his application in Pune, it is still the same. There's no embassy/visa office in Pune.

VFS Global is not part of IRCC. They are only an intermediary to accept applications on behalf of the visa office

Reactions: Theressa

Theressa

Oct 16, 2018
However,
Even if he submitted his application in Pune, it is still the same. There's no embassy/visa office in Pune.

VFS Global is not part of IRCC. They are only an intermediary to accept applications on behalf of the visa office
Ok thanks