+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Establishment Plan-SINP

winbxy

Oct 4, 2012
HI, everyone
does anyone have experiences in writing the BEP under the SINP, currently i am helping my relative who is applying SINP under the entrepreneur stream to write a business establishment plan. And i would wonder if there is anyone who can share the experiences!
Please Advice!!! :)

winbxy

Oct 4, 2012
ThreeSquareImm said:
I have extensive experience writing Business Establishment Plan. What do you want to know?
Thank you for your reply. I just wanna know which part i should focus on for the BEP,whether it should be genius research, how my proposed business will operate or my personal experience in doing business. in addition, is it necessary for my proposed business in Saskatchewan related to what i am doing or working currently? Please advice and thank you very much!!!

ThreeSquareImm

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, writing a successful BEP is not so "simple."

What ALL provincial nominee programs are trying elicit is what kind of economic benefit they will receive by you investing in the province. Meaning, how will your business benefit them! They want to see businesses that are going to be:

1) Increasing exports
2) Creating jobs for people in Saskatchewan
3) Increasing Tourism
4) Establishing green-energy companies

and so on.

What they don't want to see are just a bunch of "money-making businesses" that don't bring unique value to the company such as convenience stores, restaurants, gas stations, etc.

They want to see how your entrepreneurial skills from overseas can help benefit that province. If you need more help, PM me.

winbxy

Oct 4, 2012
ThreeSquareImm said:

What ALL provincial nominee programs are trying elicit is what kind of economic benefit they will receive by you investing in the province. Meaning, how will your business benefit them! They want to see businesses that are going to be:

1) Increasing exports
3) Increasing Tourism

and so on.

What they don't want to see are just a bunch of "money-making businesses" that don't bring unique value to the company such as convenience stores, restaurants, gas stations, etc.

They want to see how your entrepreneurial skills from overseas can help benefit that province. If you need more help, PM me.
If the only option is for restaurant or cafe shop since the applicant is not proficient in English, how to make the BEP differentiate from the others and make it more outstanding?
Please advice and very appreciated for your kindness!

ThreeSquareImm

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Again, this won't be easy. They don't just want to see another cafe or restaurant unless it has some sort of unique concept or value added. For example, if you are from northern China, you could open a restaurant that specializes in "Northern Chinese Cuisine" and not just a Chinese Restaurant. They will want to see how these kinds of foods are different. If you wanted to open a cafe, you would have to present a unique concept to them, such as being "gluten-free" or something like that.

bukkywonda

Jun 23, 2019

1) Increasing exports
3) Increasing Tourism

and so on.

Are you able to write a BEP for me?
I will pay for it of course. What email can I reach you on?