+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Card for Reference Letter

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this required? My HR rep was able to provide the reference letter for my PR application but does not have any business cards. Should I include an LOE explaining this?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It isn't mandatory. If your reference letter is on the company letterhead which has necessary contact details, that should do it.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aah I see. I was just going by this paragraph in the item explanation on the check:

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter.

;D

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
riddymon said:
Aah I see. I was just going by this paragraph in the item explanation on the check:

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter.

;D

where did you find this paragraph?

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Hi,
one of my letter of employment is super easy. in left corner all details about company (adress, name of boss, phone numers etc). Then few words about details my work (who, when, NOC and annual salary) and on botton signature. i didnt provide bussiness card, because this company is small and they dont have any. As well boss didnt put stamp, because he lost one and dont have time to do new one. All letter was on piece of paper, without special graphic logos or something like this. My backround is in progress, so we will see what imigration will say about it.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
where did you find this paragraph?
In the employment records section of the document list, there's the little question mark. Click on that.

SBSNAGAR

Nov 11, 2014
Hi Riddymon,
I got nomination aswell! Thanks for all your valuable info which you gave me during the process.

Can you please noe tell me what all documents does CIC is asking from you? I mean from your checklist.

Please advise.

Thanks!

shdhsjej

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
Hello Guys,

Do CiC crosscheck duties and responsibilities too? or just employment details? in my reference ketter there is only phone number of my HR written...!!

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
oh ok... so are u submitting business card too?
I was going to but my HR rep says that she doesn't have one so..not much i can do there