+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUNAC flight proof.... what's the deal?

Andrewmk3

Oct 18, 2010
We are already in Canada as tourists and want to apply through BUNAC to get the 12 month working visa to stay and work.

Assuming the Canadian Embassy do not change their rules on applying am I right in thinking that we can apply from here, then provide BUNAC with our proof of onwards flights to the UK within the year + Insurance so they then issue us with the letter. We can then just drive to the border of the US and re-enter with our letter from BUNAC to activate the Visa?

Or.. would we have to fly out of Canada to somewhere and back in?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
I believe you can only apply from within the UK. Also, there is a limit and BUNAC applications re open in December, they are closed currently.

I think you will need to fly home and apply there.

ericparungao

Nov 18, 2010
FINDING EMPLOYMENT IN CANADA

Greetings from the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration.

Finding employment in Canada can be a challenging but rewarding experience. Preparation is key, and you would be very much encouraged to peruse all the freely available information on the Canadian Government websites.

The immigration policies of the government of Canada are the most dynamic in the world, so it best to keep updated on the changes. Visit the official Canadian Government websites:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Human Resource and Skills Development Canada
Service Canada
Embassy of Canada Manila

IMPORTANT: Employment and Permanent Residency are NOT for sale in Canada. Both Federal and Provincial regulations prohibit the collection of any type of placement fees from OFWs. Please note that certain provinces do not regulate the activities of Third Party Representatives or Agencies. The payment of such fees may be grounds for the denial of your application for a Work Visa by the Canadian Government.

Want to know more about the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, and the Live In Caregiver Program? Please email us at owwatrt@bellnet.ca

In the Philippines:

OVERSEAS WORKERS WELFARE ADMINISTRATION
OWWA Center Building
FB Harrison corner 7th Streets
Pasay City MM

+632.833.6992
opcenter24@owwa.gov.ph

In Canada:

PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL
Philippine Overseas Labour Office
161 Eglinton Avenue East Suite 801
Toronto ON M4P1J5

polotrt@bellnet.ca

Join us on Facebook! In Facebook, search under groups: "OWWA CANADA".

Sincerely,
Eric Parungao
Welfare Officer

martina_p

Star Member
May 15, 2010
croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER DEC 05
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02... add doc sent 03.03
Passport Req..
...RPPR... req. April 08
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
Andrewmk3 said:
We are already in Canada as tourists and want to apply through BUNAC to get the 12 month working visa to stay and work.

Assuming the Canadian Embassy do not change their rules on applying am I right in thinking that we can apply from here, then provide BUNAC with our proof of onwards flights to the UK within the year + Insurance so they then issue us with the letter. We can then just drive to the border of the US and re-enter with our letter from BUNAC to activate the Visa?

Or.. would we have to fly out of Canada to somewhere and back in?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
as i know u have to be in your country an then aplly for Brunac.Proces is 6-8 week long...
proof for flights - only reservation -you dont need to buy a ticker