+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
sdnd2000 said:
is there any instruction for CAIPS ?
Below is the form; Read the instructions and fill it in and mail it out! You are smart!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

You shall have it in +/- 30 days..

Patience would love you if you'd love it! Wink

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Jayson said:
Below is the form; Read the instructions and fill it in and mail it out! You are smart!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

You shall have it in +/- 30 days..

Patience would love you if you'd love it! Wink
Let me know if you need more information.

Cheers.

sdnd2000

Jan 15, 2013
Jayson said:
Let me know if you need more information.

Cheers.
Yes, for the section A in IMM5563E form, should I check off CD or Email , they are sending me CD ? And for the Section C, I should choose physical files and put my file number ,right ? Thanks

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
sdnd2000 said:
Yes, for the section A in IMM5563E form, should I check off CD or Email , they are sending me CD ? And for the Section C, I should choose physical files and put my file number ,right ? Thanks
You're very welcome mate!

Check email and Physical file. Yes, your file number.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
damodar said:
any body know Chris Alexander immigration minster email address
plz msg me
You may send comments to the Honourable Chris Alexander at Minister@cic.gc.ca.

Please note that if you want application status information or to change your address, you must do so using our online services. Case status enquiries and change of address requests are not handled via the Minister’s email address.

By Mail

Please write to the following address:

The Honourable Chris Alexander, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012 from Buffalo to Ottawa
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
01-May-2013/Misplaced by Ottawa Since June and was Found 24th of October!!!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hi All pre-June applicants,
I don't know if the information I had received today is co-accident or is a results of my inquiries. Few weeks, I received an email from Ottawa that my file is under background verifications. Also, I sent and email to the Immigration Minister asking why holding MI1 file specially cases who also eligible under MI2 and MI3 and currently under PhD stream, which is unfair. Also, I applied for the first time for GCMS notes.

Today, I received all the information at the same time!!! (The GCMS notes, email from Ottawa, and replay for the minister's office). I don't know if this is co-accident or not,.
Any way, my GCMS notes showed that my medical was extended for one full year (originally expired May 2013; they extended recently to May 2014). All eligibility and security were passed.

The Ottawa email brings sad news that related to medical condition with one family member. I will update tomorrow. I need few hours to process this all information I had today.
The other sad news that after 3 years of waiting and doing two medical and one medical further, they say one of my family members may not met the PR requiremtnt.

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
salem10 said:
Hi All pre-June applicants,
I don't know if the information I had received today is co-accident or is a results of my inquiries. Few weeks, I received an email from Ottawa that my file is under background verifications. Also, I sent and email to the Immigration Minister asking why holding MI1 file specially cases who also eligible under MI2 and MI3 and currently under PhD stream, which is unfair. Also, I applied for the first time for GCMS notes.

Today, I received all the information at the same time!!! (The GCMS notes, email from Ottawa, and replay for the minister's office). I don't know if this is co-accident or not,.
Any way, my GCMS notes showed that my medical was extended for one full year (originally expired May 2013; they extended recently to May 2014). All eligibility and security were passed.

The Ottawa email brings sad news that related to medical condition with one family member. I will update tomorrow. I need few hours to process this all information I had today.
The other sad news that after 3 years of waiting and doing two medical and one medical further, they say one of my family members may not met the PR requiremtnt.
That is sad news to hear Salem. May I ask what is the condition of the family member? You may want to consider talking to a lawyer. There are some medical conditions which are acceptable as conditional PR, but you will be monitored for few months after landing, to check your health condition. You should get yourself familiar with these laws and seek legal advise if necessary.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
az21 said:
That is sad news to hear Salem. May I ask what is the condition of the family member? You may want to consider talking to a lawyer. There are some medical conditions which are acceptable as conditional PR, but you will be monitored for few months after landing, to check your health condition. You should get yourself familiar with these laws and seek legal advise if necessary.
Thank you for your replay. This is the post I put in another thread, hopefully some one will give more advice.

Hi all, I am a follower of this forum for long time now. I choose to post my question in this section as I saw more expert people here.
I received response from Ottawa that one of my dependent in FSW application cause health expenses. the response seems to me written in hurry and there is many errors. It written in unprofessional way and looks like to get rid of some pressure. In the same time, I received a response of my GCMS request in the same day (3 weeks only after request) and a response from immigration minister's office as a replay to my clarification.

CIC wrote as follows:
" I have determined that your family member ********** is a person whose health condition might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on social services in Canada. An excessive demand is a demand for which the anticipated costs exceed the average Canadian per capita health and social services costs, which is currently set at $31, 425 per year. Pursuant to subsection 38(1) and pursuant to section 42 in the case of a family member of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, it therefore appears that you may be inadmissible on health grounds.*

Their cost analysis is based on the following:

"In consultation with Health Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:

Detailed list of social services required and their cost implications:

-Two educational assistants cost $64,000 per year

-One special education teacher cost $71,000 per year

Therefore the cost per one student 5 divided by $135,000 = $27,000 per year."

I admit the diagnosis is correct. In fact, I sent them all True information. From medical point of view, the cost is very low as the patient need one visit/year and CIC doesn't bring this concern in the letter. They bring the concern of education.

The first question, they said the average cost per capita is 31,425/year. This value is larger than what they estimate for my dependent? Then why they ask me to have a plan if this person cost is less than the average capita/year?

The class at our school now is increased to 6 students and may 7 but I am sure the end of the last year was 6 students. This will reduce the cost of education/student for this particular class. Do I can refer to this in my letter? Or why they donot use the maximum possible class capacity? because, the class may vary from time to time. This year might 6 next year might 15 or 2 students. So, the logic is to use the maximum possible or the average similar class size over all Canada. Any applicant has no control of the class size and should be some logic and equal treatment for all people.

As per psychologist, the patient might not benefit from school and does not need any vocational training, as patient not expected to perform any work.

The second question, I have already approved as Refugee with all of my family members, which means I will be waived to this condition when I apply for PR as refugee. In fact, in the GCMS notes they wrote medical passed, then they canceled and they ask for consultation. How I can use this in my advantage in FSW application?

The issue is time consuming. Uptonow, I have 38 months waiting for this application.

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
az21 said:
That is very unfortunate. I hate to say that but if they start processing your wife just now in your application, it may take a while to finalize your file (PPR). Your wife needs to be selected and sec/background checked. It may take up to a year or so. On the other hand, you probably can not do much to expedite it. It is a process that they need to go though slowly. I hope I am wrong in your case, but I have seen someone who added his wife to his file at the last stage and took him over 1 year longer to get PPR.
Wife's medical request was sent August 6th after requesting docs from her and asking me to re-fill form IMM0008. Medicals done Aug 11 and sent via eMed Aug 22.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
com2canada said:
Wife's medical request was sent August 6th after requesting docs from her and asking me to re-fill form IMM0008. Medicals done Aug 11 and sent via eMed Aug 22.
Wait for your PPR. ;)

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
salem10 said:
Thank you for your replay. This is the post I put in another thread, hopefully some one will give more advice.

Hi all, I am a follower of this forum for long time now. I choose to post my question in this section as I saw more expert people here.
I received response from Ottawa that one of my dependent in FSW application cause health expenses. the response seems to me written in hurry and there is many errors. It written in unprofessional way and looks like to get rid of some pressure. In the same time, I received a response of my GCMS request in the same day (3 weeks only after request) and a response from immigration minister's office as a replay to my clarification.

CIC wrote as follows:
" I have determined that your family member ********** is a person whose health condition might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on social services in Canada. An excessive demand is a demand for which the anticipated costs exceed the average Canadian per capita health and social services costs, which is currently set at $31, 425 per year. Pursuant to subsection 38(1) and pursuant to section 42 in the case of a family member of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, it therefore appears that you may be inadmissible on health grounds.*

Their cost analysis is based on the following:

"In consultation with Health Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:

Detailed list of social services required and their cost implications:

-Two educational assistants cost $64,000 per year

-One special education teacher cost $71,000 per year

Therefore the cost per one student 5 divided by $135,000 = $27,000 per year."

I admit the diagnosis is correct. In fact, I sent them all True information. From medical point of view, the cost is very low as the patient need one visit/year and CIC doesn't bring this concern in the letter. They bring the concern of education.

The first question, they said the average cost per capita is 31,425/year. This value is larger than what they estimate for my dependent? Then why they ask me to have a plan if this person cost is less than the average capita/year?

The class at our school now is increased to 6 students and may 7 but I am sure the end of the last year was 6 students. This will reduce the cost of education/student for this particular class. Do I can refer to this in my letter? Or why they donot use the maximum possible class capacity? because, the class may vary from time to time. This year might 6 next year might 15 or 2 students. So, the logic is to use the maximum possible or the average similar class size over all Canada. Any applicant has no control of the class size and should be some logic and equal treatment for all people.

As per psychologist, the patient might not benefit from school and does not need any vocational training, as patient not expected to perform any work.

The second question, I have already approved as Refugee with all of my family members, which means I will be waived to this condition when I apply for PR as refugee. In fact, in the GCMS notes they wrote medical passed, then they canceled and they ask for consultation. How I can use this in my advantage in FSW application?

The issue is time consuming. Uptonow, I have 38 months waiting for this application.
It is $31,425 per 5 years, which comes to $6,285 per year. That is my understanding anyway. See operational bulletin below from CIC web site. the officer in the letter he sent you made a typo (mistake).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob504.asp

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.