+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo visa office,please help

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Hi Friends,

I am unmarried and have no kids.I have applied under the Federal skilled worker category. Do I need to fill up this form and send it to buffalo office along with other documents?

When they say family member,they mean kids and wife.Family member doesn't include parents,brother and sisters.Am I right?

Clarification of Regulation 117(9)(d) - Exclusion from Membership in the Family Class
R117(9)(d) excludes persons from membership in the family class by virtue of their relation to a sponsor, if they were not medically examined as part of the sponsor's application for permanent residence. The intent of the regulation was to ensure that where, by decision of the applicant, a family member was not examined, that the applicant cannot benefit later by sponsoring this person as a member of the family class.
DECLARATION
RE:_______________________________________________________________
NameRelationship
I, ___________________________________________________________________________, residing at __________________________________________________________declare that I have been made aware of regulation R117(9)(d) under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
I further acknowledge that my decision to have the person named above not undergo a medical exam will exclude him/her from membership in the family class by virtue of his/her relationship to me. Should the person named above desire to go forward to Canada at a future date, he/she must fully comply with all requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in effect at that time.
I realize that failure to meet these requirements could result in permanent separation.
Med\clarification R 117(9)(d) Apr 05
Government of Canada
Consulate General of Canada
Gouvernement du Canada
Consulat général du Canada

Thanks,
Lapore12

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lapore12 said:
Hi Friends,

I am unmarried and have no kids.I have applied under the Federal skilled worker category. Do I need to fill up this form and send it to buffalo office along with other documents?

When they say family member,they mean kids and wife.Family member doesn't include parents,brother and sisters.Am I right?

Clarification of Regulation 117(9)(d) - Exclusion from Membership in the Family Class
R117(9)(d) excludes persons from membership in the family class by virtue of their relation to a sponsor, if they were not medically examined as part of the sponsor's application for permanent residence. The intent of the regulation was to ensure that where, by decision of the applicant, a family member was not examined, that the applicant cannot benefit later by sponsoring this person as a member of the family class.
DECLARATION
RE:_______________________________________________________________
NameRelationship
I, ___________________________________________________________________________, residing at __________________________________________________________declare that I have been made aware of regulation R117(9)(d) under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
I further acknowledge that my decision to have the person named above not undergo a medical exam will exclude him/her from membership in the family class by virtue of his/her relationship to me. Should the person named above desire to go forward to Canada at a future date, he/she must fully comply with all requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in effect at that time.
I realize that failure to meet these requirements could result in permanent separation.
Med\clarification R 117(9)(d) Apr 05

No as you don't have a spouse or children.
Government of Canada
Consulate General of Canada
Gouvernement du Canada
Consulat général du Canada

Thanks,
Lapore12