Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recieved Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 2013
yeah they are lords and we bend, take it or leave it, it's pretty much the same in all countries in the world when you are an immigrant. At least we are not in jail, there is no war around us (for person in Canada) and we are not begging for food in the street (or i hope for must of us), so situation is not so terrible.

Idea to call the MP is to have a close follow up, avoiding to be in the situation like "we asked you this paper 2 months ago and you did not reply", telling them we are still alive, finding some kind of comfort knowing our file is still somewhere in the system.

i dont see where you could go fighting the governement in the court, i dont have money for that, they are stronger ... but maybe you are in this field ? i have no knowledge in Canadian law.

the situation is no ideal, i don't know if i will get this PR one day, i have to accept it for now.

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Guys,

We are in wrong direction. We should think something constructive and feasible. ....

Any ideas ..??

I know all of us who got transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa last June - July, 2011 should / must hear something by next year march..and if not ..

We could atleast track if Ottawa is working in FSW cases or not ...Is anybody here whose application is transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa ..and have got communication from them...

ONT_R

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa -> Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recieved Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 2013
yeah i may think in negative way you are right, contacting them via the PM or via lawyer, (even they are talking to the CIC agent) answer is the same, we are on your case, be patient, and it looks like the most accurate answer we can have for now is 12 months after it get transferred to Ottawa, that seems to be the trend.

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
I have said this before, for those who think getting another country's PR is their right, they should go and sleep again. You can not apply for PR and determine when it should be processed. For God's sakes you should have know the situation even before you applied. Don't people have other plans - why the desperation? Is that not even a reason to be treated the way you are being treated?

If you want your file to be processed, wait until it's processed. If you think you have applied for PR and put every other thing on hold just to wait for the PR to come, I don't know what to say to you.

You have been sending enquiries to CIC, and it has been the same reply for the last 6-12 months - what does that tell you? WAIT, WAIT, and WAIT!

No amount of MP requests, law suits, and etc will change anything. And for those who think they are in Canada and as such MPs should make things faster, how about others who applied before you and are outside of Canada. And yet you say CIC is not fair, yet you want to invoke some "in-Canada" advantage? You guys don't even know what fair is and you keep talking from both sides of your mouth.

Just WAIT, and stop WHINING. If you can't still stop WHINING, please withdraw your application!

ONT_R

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa -> Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recieved Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 2013
mmm not sure if you was puting me in the whinning guys, the point there like i said (maybe you havent read it) it just to guess and try to anticipate the decision made by CIC, avoiding wasting time in some silly processes, loosing information or whatever.

when some are talking about going to the court, i have no idea about that, it's look excessive to me and not really possible.

also we can understand a big variety of situations, being under WP is not a really stable situation ... especially there is no more order in the processing since we have been moved to Ottawa, that's creating lot of frustration.

Jak2012

Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
File Transfer...
July 1 2012
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
March 7 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since 2003
FSWCEC said:
I think the officer send us the PPR almost the same time. congrats buddy!
Hi fswcec

Did you sent ppt to Detroit did you get your visa?
Any ideas how long it take to get the visa and ppt back in Alberta ?
I included pre paid return envelop xpress Canada post but still not showing in Canada post tracking system ?
By the way any change in your e case ?
In mine buffalo replaced by Detroit
also added application tranferred to Detroit 22 nov ??
I did not see mr or DM added yet ? What about you ?

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
ONT_R said:
yeah i may think in negative way you are right, contacting them via the MP (member of parliament) or via lawyer, (even they are talking to the CIC agent) answer is the same, we are on your case, be patient, and it looks like the most accurate answer we can have for now is 12 months after it get transferred to Ottawa, that seems to be the trend.
in my case the MP (member of parliament) helped a lot. There might be some documents missing in your files or there might be some screw ups. The calling centre doesn't have any connection to the visa office and since Ottawa-pilot doesn't answer the emails, I think, it is better to use a lawyer or an MP.

Keep it into account that a lawyer has financial incentives to drag your case (because he can get paid longer). But an MP's office want to get ride of you and your calls and emails... because you are being a work load to them. I think I heard that both lawyers and MPs have the same level of inquiry on the eyes officers.

One more thing is that by calling your MP, you become a part of that MPs responsibility. Like how good he answered all your needs or did they treat you right and so on... . Also, the MP will have a first hand experience about the immigration and all the scwr* ups in the ministry. Therefore, you have give them political leverage (if they were opposition) or a feedback for reform (if they were Con).

All in all, in my view, it is the best to contact your local MP. After all, it is free of charge any ways.

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Hi mjtajik

Is there any standard procedure to approach MP? Could you please provide info on that part.

Thanks,

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
bahadur30 said:
Hi mjtajik

Is there any standard procedure to approach MP? Could you please provide info on that part.

Thanks,
just email or call him

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
bahadur30 said:
Hi mjtajik

Thanks,
yeah,

just find out who is your mp and call his/her office they will take care of the rest.... and one more thing is that I heard if you submit one of those request to see what is the status of your file, it may cause your case to be delayed even more... but the mp can do the same thing for you:
1- faster (usually 1-2 weeks instead of 1 month)
2- without any extra delay on your files
3- and free, you don't need to mail anything fill up any form...

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/National/2012/11/15/002-citoyennete-immigration-canada-centre-appels-longue-attente.shtml&usg=ALkJrhh59AWxFe38lkyLm6RHJodXZcZZNg

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jak2012 said:
Hi fswcec

Did you sent ppt to Detroit did you get your visa?
Any ideas how long it take to get the visa and ppt back in Alberta ?
I included pre paid return envelop xpress Canada post but still not showing in Canada post tracking system ?
By the way any change in your e case ?
In mine buffalo replaced by Detroit
also added application tranferred to Detroit 22 nov ??
I did not see mr or DM added yet ? What about you ?
Yes, I did. It might take 2-3 weeks for them to return back the passport. My ecas has changed to DM. Buffalo was replaced by Ottawa in July this year. I don't have the line 'transferred to Detroit' though. I did see someone has the line. As for the xpress Canadapost envelope, it might only take 2 days to deliver to AB. Keep posted!

Jak2012

Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
File Transfer...
July 1 2012
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
March 7 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since 2003
FSWCEC said:
Yes, I did. It might take 2-3 weeks for them to return back the passport. My ecas has changed to DM. Buffalo was replaced by Ottawa in July this year. I don't have the line 'transferred to Detroit' though. I did see someone has the line. As for the xpress Canadapost envelope, it might only take 2 days to deliver to AB. Keep posted!
Thx FSWCEC

My e case changed to application transferred to Detroit but still in process
Will keep posting
Thx

shivpalsidhu

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
6216 (New NOC 6313)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011 (1st) 02-06-2011 (2nd)
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
30-04-2011 and July 2012
Med's Request
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Calgary, AB
Hi there,

No change in my applicaiton or E-CAS, no communicaiton from Ottawa, and GCMS notes which I recieved in late Oct has nothing new than what I recieved earlier this year. Not sure what is going on and when will they do something on my application.

Really frustrated with this process.

Regards,
Shiv

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
shivpalsidhu said:
Hi there,

No change in my applicaiton or E-CAS, no communicaiton from Ottawa, and GCMS notes which I recieved in late Oct has nothing new than what I recieved earlier this year. Not sure what is going on and when will they do something on my application.

Really frustrated with this process.

Regards,
Shiv
My advise is to contact your MP or call the immigration centre in Montreal and register your complains with them...

It seams, this conservative government do not have any respect for human rights and the well being of the applicants who are in Canada and their immigration status which had a heavy load on their personal lives.

I know I should have written some thing that gives you hope.... but what I have seen from this government in these past years, turns my stomach... this harper government's actions have no logical justifications and therefore they can not be predicted... so I can not tell you wait for a couple of months and everything will be done!!

so much for immigrating to a place to have a peace of mind.

The things that they have done to us and the pre 2008 applicants are in no shape or form defendable...