Passport Req..
first week of january
VISA ISSUED...
24/1/14
LANDED..........
13 nov, a day before the visa expires
bahar855 said:
Jason! R u kidding? :)
I have been waiting for almost 4 months after my MR and still waiting for PPR, no news yet
Jason,

Were you asked for FBI clearance...did you have it ready on you when you sent your
MR. Or the FBI clearance was not asked in your case.
My medicals was just sent today.
Seriously dont know what to expect out of CIC.
What i realize is, its all about the officer you get on your case.
Thank you and good luck.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
glengrove said:
Got a ppr today!! so happy!
Hurray!!! happy for you! What is your timeline? are you FSW1?

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
glengrove said:
Celebrations!!!! I am so happy for you. What is your timeline?

More good news to come on this forum.

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
glengrove said:
WOW!
congrats man!
share your timeline and officer code, if you don't mind please.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
bahar855 said:
Jason! R u kidding? :)
I have been waiting for almost 4 months after my MR and still waiting for PPR, no news yet
Bahar855, I am not kidding here. :)

All the cases/ applicants I know personally got the PPR 10 to 12 days after their Medical exams. :)

Please email them and request for GCMS.

Good luck.

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
If this is going to help:

Immigration visas are a lot more unlike regular temporary visa where same rules will almost apply for everyone (because you need it for a short stay). Permanent residence visas are very case-specific - I don't really think it helps asking for things like officer code, when will I hear something after medicals because Mr A just received his. Truth is, no one knows, and that will only stress you out the more.

As long as you have submit all required documentation (which should be the focus here), all you can do is wait for the next call. While waiting you can get handy such documents you think CIC might be requesting next - PCC, bank statement, passport renewal, etc.

If at all you need to contact CIC for status, try to do this when it's absolutely necessary and at its barest minimum. At such a time, please think through what you want to put in your e-mail thoroughly (go straight to the point and mind your language) before you even start typing.

Canada PR is about getting well prepared and being ready to wait - hopefully waiting is almost probably getting less by the day.

glengrove

Feb 5, 2013
Hi

this is time line : FSW2 (got a file number on Jan 2012)

We received your application for permanent residence on January 2012.
We started processing your application on September 2013.
Updated document request in Aug 2013
Medical request on 16-Sep 2013
Medical sent on 8-Oct 2013
PPR 12-Nov-2013

Sorry I don't know officer code, all the documents are with my husband.

canadastar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 2013
Passport Req..
Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
alwayspositive said:
Hurray!!! happy for you! What is your timeline? are you FSW1?
hi always positive, could you help me in this, how long will it take medicals received 3rd line after medicals.

Thank you and appreciate for your response.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
com2canada said:

Immigration visas are a lot more unlike regular temporary visa where same rules will almost apply for everyone (because you need it for a short stay). Permanent residence visas are very case-specific - I don't really think it helps asking for things like officer code, when will I hear something after medicals because Mr A just received his. Truth is, no one knows, and that will only stress you out the more.

As long as you have submit all required documentation (which should be the focus here), all you can do is wait for the next call. While waiting you can get handy such documents you think CIC might be requesting next - PCC, bank statement, passport renewal, etc.

If at all you need to contact CIC for status, try to do this when it's absolutely necessary and at its barest minimum. At such a time, please think through what you want to put in your e-mail thoroughly (go straight to the point and mind your language) before you even start typing.

Canada PR is about getting well prepared and being ready to wait - hopefully waiting is almost probably getting less by the day.
So true. Every case is different, some get document request and MR all in one email and receive PPR soon afterwards while others wait months after getting doc request before they are sent MR. We are almost at the end of the long dark tunnel, we will seethe light soon.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
aashay12 said:
Jason,

Were you asked for FBI clearance...did you have it ready on you when you sent your
MR. Or the FBI clearance was not asked in your case.
My medicals was just sent today.
Seriously dont know what to expect out of CIC.
What i realize is, its all about the officer you get on your case.
Thank you and good luck.
Aashay12,
I wasn't asked for any document. I sent everything with my application. I do communicate with them.
You definitely have to expect a PR out of CIC!
It is always good to be prepared and have every document on you, so when the officer asks for something, send it right away.
We are all "SKILLED WORKERS" - They expect us to be the "best" and always "prepared". Every institution takes their time and we can't ask them to rush as the rules are rules.

'Please' don't get frustrated as this "phase is temporary".

Good Luck.

Hope to celebrate your success soon.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
canadastar said:
hi always positive, could you help me in this, how long will it take medicals received 3rd line after medicals.

Thank you and appreciate for your response.
One can't really tell as it is case specific. My family did medicals early October, the medicals received line is still not showing yet. I guess it all depends on when the doctor uploaded it. I know for some it changes from RBVO to Decision Made, the medical line never appears. Probably my case will be like that, hopefully. :) :)

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
com2canada said:

Sharp brains think alike. ;)

I got a drinking partner. ;D

anthony1970

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
com2canada said:

Agee....Nice one and +1