File Transfer...
16-05-2012 (to Ottawa-CPP)
Med's Request
10-10-2013 (with RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-11-2013 :D
waterton said:
Hi Everyone,

Today I received my GCMS note and based on it, nothing but criminality check is started on my file. After 32 months, this is the most disappointing news I could ever receive. The file is transferred on 2012/5/16 to CPP and since then nothing has been done on it.

I was wondering if more experienced users of this forum could give me some tips. My MP is less than useful as she always checks and tells me that it is in progress.

Thanks
Hi there,

Same story here bro!
MP is useless, and we cannot do a damn thing about anything.
Soooo frustrating. :(
Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed. ;)

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
candyboy said:
Thank you very much Wolvy for your reply.
I have already sold some stocks and am arranging to bring the fund to the US so I have no problem on that. But my trasactions shows that my previous proof of funds has been taken out of my account within 3-10 days in a big chunk (one 9000 in three days and one 9000 in 10 days). Do you think that I have to explain it or they only need to know that this time I have fix amount of settlement fund?
That does look a little strange that you would completely withdraw the money in a little over a week that you would intending to use as settlement funds. You may try to explain it and hopefully it will be ok, but I'm not sure.

mshaikh

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-10-2011 (Initial review is complete)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Buffalo - Ottawa (June 2012)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
23-9-2014
my two cents.....just a suggestion.....try at your own expense... but I have seen people use it for mortgages etc...

Show everything as it is. For withdrawal add a reference letter saying the money was loaned in cash to friend/relative. Get a check from that friend/relative and deposit to your account. Attach a copy of check/highlight that transaction.

Wolvy said:
If you have other accounts in your home country that show in your name the required funds than that should work. You could also show, if you have it, the sale of property or other goods in order to get the required funds with documentation. If not then it may cause a problem as you're supposed to have the required funds at your landing. But it was a risk to use your settlement funds as you'll need them for expenses when you're settling into your new life. Good luck.

shinbukan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
London, ON
usaca said:
Hi waterton,

I guess criminality checking is the first and most important background checking. And I hope as CIC is working at a faster rate now a days it will complete your case soon.

I am planning to apply for GCMS notes this week. I have never done this before. In fact, I am researching the method of applying for GCMS notes through this forum. I have found couple of discussions on it.

Would you like to tell the way you followed for applying for the GCMS notes?

Thanks
Hello,

The easiest way to apply for GCMS is through the online website.
You can use the following link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
It takes one month to receive it. They will send you a PDF file via email.

Good luck.

candyboy

Oct 1, 2012
mshaikh said:
my two cents.....just a suggestion.....try at your own expense... but I have seen people use it for mortgages etc...

Show everything as it is. For withdrawal add a reference letter saying the money was loaned in cash to friend/relative. Get a check from that friend/relative and deposit to your account. Attach a copy of check/highlight that transaction.
Hi Mashaikh,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will think about this possible option. The thing is that I have evidence that I own the money but these two transactions have screwed up everything. I did not want to have large balance more than few days in my bank account, also, I did rush to resubmit the documents and created this mess in my history.

HOW ABOUT: close this account and use my the other account which is the original account that initially I submitted to CIC in 2010. Any thoughts?

candyboy

Oct 1, 2012
mshaikh said:

Hi again Mshaikh, now I am putting thing together and I really like your idea. That was really helpful. Thanks,

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
candyboy said:
Hi Mashaikh,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will think about this possible option. The thing is that I have evidence that I own the money but these two transactions have screwed up everything. I did not want to have large balance more than few days in my bank account, also, I did rush to resubmit the documents and created this mess in my history.

HOW ABOUT: close this account and use my the other account which is the original account that initially I submitted to CIC in 2010. Any thoughts?
Why would you know want to have a large balance in your bank account? I would be very careful in trying to create a money trail in order to satifsy CIC, if it's not the way that it happen, then you're walking into fraud and misrepresentation territory if you are caught. Honesty is the best policy, if you truly don't want to have a large balance and took out the money (and still have it) then just detail that. But it appears to be borrowed money when you put it in then withdraw it soon after showing POF. Good luck

candyboy

Oct 1, 2012
Wolvy said:
Why would you know want to have a large balance in your bank account? I would be very careful in trying to create a money trail in order to satifsy CIC, if it's not the way that it happen, then you're walking into fraud and misrepresentation territory if you are caught. Honesty is the best policy, if you truly don't want to have a large balance and took out the money (and still have it) then just detail that. But it appears to be borrowed money when you put it in then withdraw it soon after showing POF. Good luck
Thanks Wolvy! You are right! It s hard for me to see myself in fraud territory while I own the money. I am going to explain in details to CIC and tell them the rationals behind my withdrawal. I have drafted several letters and tried not to explain the details but there is no other way.

usaca

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
Doc's Request.
October 9, 2013
Med's Request
October 9, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Passport Req..
October 28, 2013 Passport sent on November 06,2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 25, 2013 Received on November 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
shinbukan said:
Hello,

The easiest way to apply for GCMS is through the online website.
You can use the following link:

It takes one month to receive it. They will send you a PDF file via email.

Good luck.
Thanks shinbukan.

mshaikh

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-10-2011 (Initial review is complete)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Buffalo - Ottawa (June 2012)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
23-9-2014
I agree with Wolvy... Honesty is the best policy.

Hopefully it works out for u... Good Luck.

candyboy said:
Thanks Wolvy! You are right! It s hard for me to see myself in fraud territory while I own the money. I am going to explain in details to CIC and tell them the rationals behind my withdrawal. I have drafted several letters and tried not to explain the details but there is no other way.

honpredictable

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-TRANSFERED TO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013-Sent updated documents-August 5,2013
AOR Received.
31-05-2011
IELTS Request
included with application
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
AUGUST 19, 2013 & RPRF
Med's Done....
AUGUST 20, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada with work permit
hey guys! just got an email from CPPO asking the same documents!! So glad!!

usaca

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
Doc's Request.
October 9, 2013
Med's Request
October 9, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Passport Req..
October 28, 2013 Passport sent on November 06,2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 25, 2013 Received on November 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
honpredictable said:
hey guys! just got an email from CPPO asking the same documents!! So glad!!
hi honpredictable,

Congratulations.

Your are FSW2. In your bottom line you mentioned about FSW1 and CEC. I was wondering what would be your application category for which you got the documents request.

As I am not very expert in this area, I am really sorry if I am bothering you.

Thanks.

honpredictable

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
31-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
AUGUST 19, 2013 & RPRF
Med's Done....
AUGUST 20, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
usaca said:
hi honpredictable,

Congratulations.

Your are FSW2. In your bottom line you mentioned about FSW1 and CEC. I was wondering what would be your application category for which you got the documents request.

As I am not very expert in this area, I am really sorry if I am bothering you.

Thanks.
No problem usaca! I got it from my FSW2 application!

honpredictable

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
31-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
AUGUST 19, 2013 & RPRF
Med's Done....
AUGUST 20, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
tokyo123 said:
hi ehsantjf/obs35/usaca,

based on my gcms notes, my category is SW1-FED special program MI2. i have started working in canada since 2011.

hi zw2012_84/honpredictable,

the following are the documents that they are requesting me to send updates:
- IMM0008 “Generic Application Form For Canada”
- IMM5669 “Schedule A” for yourself and your spouse
- IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” for yourself and your spouse
- “Schedule 3” for yourself
- Letter of reference from current employer confirming employment along with detailed description of your duties

sorry for the confusion and the delay in replying. i do hope our applications will be processed and completed at the soonest time.

HI Tokyo 123! I am working on my updated documnets right now.. since you just submitted yours.. could you please help me please. For Schdulle 3; Questions # 11. For settlements Funds. Did you just print your acaccount form online banking or did you go to your bank personally and ask a letter as well?

anthony1970

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honpredictable said:
HI Tokyo 123! I am working on my updated documnets right now.. since you just submitted yours.. could you please help me please. For Schdulle 3; Questions # 11. For settlements Funds. Did you just print your acaccount form online banking or did you go to your bank personally and ask a letter as well?
Hi. Justo go to the bank and ask for a letter stating all your account/s with them with the balances and the date you open the account as well..good luck to you..