+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo - sleeping beauty or giant

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buffalo issued student visa from USA last week to one of the person from our group who is on L1 visa but not looking on our PR files.
LAZY Buffalo , Ugly Buffalo.... Saaali bensha agey jaati hiiii nahi hey...

OMM

CanadaHome

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Buffalo NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
YES , Buffalo NY
Med's Request
yes July 14 , 2011 - Done
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
YES sent : sept 2011 (total 15months journey) PP Rcvd back on Nov/30/2011
VISA ISSUED...
YES DM MSG on Nov-28-2011: got USPS post easly morning Nov/30/2011.
LANDED..........
Plan for March 2012
Me also Buffalo Rider, still I dont get 2nd AOR , it's > 7months , no 2nd AOR or no update, I am using my 1st AOR to check my e-case, uhhhh Buffalo Buffalo... com'on Wake-up...

spatel09

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
B - Bogus
U - Useless
F - Facility
F - for
A - action less
L - Local
O - Office

This is what i understand as Buffalo VO

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
spatel09 said:
B - Bogus
U - Useless
F - Facility
F - for
A - action less
L - Local
O - Office

This is what i understand as Buffalo VO
WOW nice

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
Hey canada home.. M in the same boat as you.. I sent my docs to buffalo in OCT - 2010 but stil No 2nd AOR ... M wondering wats gng on .. y these f..k..n Ppl arent working... they will freakin burn in hell .. dimaag ki maa bhen ek ho gayii abhi toh ...

oswald999

May 6, 2011
We sent our PR application to Buffalo Nov 2011 .The only information we have received is that it arrived.The weight is getting very frustrating,my husband is in a company that he does not like.he can't change because of the ANIP rules so is stuck there .We have been in Alberta Canada for 3 years and love it .But the way thing are going he wants to go back to the UK. :(

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buffalo is no sleeping giant. Sleeping Giant (Provincial Park) is in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
fariza said:
So far I know processing (and so for release of visa) goes on throughout the year. The release of visa per quota follows a quarterly (Q1, Q2, Q3,Q4) trend and those selected to release visa in Q2 should have the preceding process completed in Q1 or earlier (like medical/PPR/ BCG/SEC chk)... So as Slavasz said April is reasonably the start of another quarter (Q2).. There were some common delay we have seen throughout the Q1 of 2011(very few visa released given we take the forum member's case as standard) which someone explained due partly by new priority Parliamentary policy advise (MI-2 instead of MI-1 and C-50) and partly due to switching process between CAIPS to GCMS.....Therefore its not unlikely to expect the actual visa processing for the year 2011 to set for during April onwards (well this is a reasonable guess only)... All the very best to you all
Thanks.. great info !!

Y

YONGEEGLINTON

This is what I received today from Buffalo VO This is after I emailed office of Member of Parlament. Not sure is it just a coincidence

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE

File # b

Dear Applicant:

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received at the Regional Programme Centre (RPC) and that a file has been created for you. Your file number appears above. Quote this number when corresponding with our office.

Click here for additional information.

Awaiting assessment

Your file has been placed in a queue awaiting assessment. All applications are processed according to the date on which they are received. Once your file has been assessed, you will receive additional information and instructions. We cannot respond to requests for the status of your application until it has been assessed.

For application processing times, visit the CIC website.

You will be informed by mail whether or not you will be required to attend an interview. Instructions will be given to you at that time.

Medical instructions will be sent to you after your file has been assessed.

You must advise us of all of your dependants, including children who do not live with you and children who will not accompany you to Canada. Failure to do so may prevent your admission to Canada.

It is imperative that you inform the Buffalo office of any change in your mailing address or family composition i.e. marital status, birth of a child, or death of a family member

Note: Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line Change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

New information may be sent by mail to the address below or by e-mail to buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. Always show your file number on the subject line of your e-mail.

We do not confirm receipt of correspondence. Please fax or mail information one time only.

In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) helps internationally trained individuals have their foreign credentials assessed more quickly. For more information, we encourage you to visit the Foreign Credentials Referral Office website .

Immigration Regional Program Center
3000 HSBC Center, Buffalo, NY 14203
e-mail: buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Note: Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line Change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo. - wow, this is new.