+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

simu789

Dec 7, 2012
Congrats, How long you see your error in ecas because i have same problem since last week its been almost 10 days i cant see my ECAS .Please let me know.Please share your timeline.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
E-cas working fine now, no new update, same as before when it went down. My file is being worked on since Nov 21st and i haven't seen an update for a second RCMP clearance :eek: :eek: :eek: on this but nonetheless, i have already completed that task and just waiting on the results in 2 weeks time tops. ::) ::) ::)

Do we have folks here who have been asked for second RCMP clearance or any other clearances and how much longer they waited once that was done?

essy86

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
May 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
RWilco said:
Hi Everyone, well it appears I just received my PPR so Ottawa is definitely moving through things. I have seen a number of PPR posting on the facebook page as well recently. E-cas is still responding with the same error many other here have been getting. Now to see how long to wait for PR... hopefully the 2-3 week response time of the past is still the same. Anyone else here received PR from Ottawa recently and knows how long it might take? Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Congrats. I'm exactly in your situation now, and wondering if the typical 2-3 weeks still holds true for CPP-O. Let's hope it is, and not just an attempt to get the delayed applications out of their hair for a while!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
essy86 said:
Congrats. I'm exactly in your situation now, and wondering if the typical 2-3 weeks still holds true for CPP-O. Let's hope it is, and not just an attempt to get the delayed applications out of their hair for a while!
2 weeks to get your passport back from detroit..

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
Yes, CPP is moving, but Apparently I'm having issues, i got an email last night from them asking for our medicals to be re-done. I just thought it wasn't fair since we had that done last nov. 2011 here in Canada and we never left the country. But oh well.. May as well redo that. But then this morning they were asking for the RPRF to be paid before april which is fine but they were asking for police clearances again we had that submitted before and we never left the country do I need to secure a new one from my country of origin? They also asked for a history from the time they received the application up to present which is ok i guess. Just the police clearance I'm confused. To secure a police clearance from my country of origin takes a bit awhile. Who is in the same boat as me? Please help!

Tracy22k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Hello all,

My ecas was not accessible all through last week. Sunday evening, i noticed it started working. Now my status reads: "we received your application for PR July 2011." My medical is expired and on the ecas it no longer shows "medical results have been received" I have not received any email from ottawa to re-do medicals or even to update anything.
I am not sure whats happening in there.
This whole journey has weakened me and I can't even think anymore....what is going on people?

Timeline:
Application received: July 2011
Med done Nov, 2011
PNP
Buffallo-Ottawa
Transfered July 7th

nega

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo----> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
mlh15 said:
Yes, CPP is moving, but Apparently I'm having issues, i got an email last night from them asking for our medicals to be re-done. I just thought it wasn't fair since we had that done last nov. 2011 here in Canada and we never left the country. But oh well.. May as well redo that. But then this morning they were asking for the RPRF to be paid before april which is fine but they were asking for police clearances again we had that submitted before and we never left the country do I need to secure a new one from my country of origin? They also asked for a history from the time they received the application up to present which is ok i guess. Just the police clearance I'm confused. To secure a police clearance from my country of origin takes a bit awhile. Who is in the same boat as me? Please help!
Hi mlh15,
Would you please share your timeline? thanks

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
Application received june 2011
AOR and med request September 2011
Medical done november 2011

And now we're asked to redo medicals.

Do you think we need to get police clearance from our country of origin? We submitted that long time ago and we never left Canada.

nega

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo----> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
mlh15 said:

Do you think we need to get police clearance from our country of origin? We submitted that long time ago and we never left Canada.
I saw in this forum that someone had a same situation as yours, and he sent an email to CIC and said that he never left the country and they canceled their request. Try it, I hope it'll work for you too.
Would you please tell under which category you've applied?

joel0611

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Updated personal history on 12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa In process 12-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
I got another e-mail from CPP-O

Dear My Name Here:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

•If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
•If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
•If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

UCI # & My name here:

· Updated details of your personal history since June 23, 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and My Wifes name here

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) Payment Instructions:

o Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

o Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

o Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

o You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

o You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

o Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

o Click “Submit”

o Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

o Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to the Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa (CPP-O).

UCI # & Daughters name here:

· DEP - Continuous Education: Complete transcripts for every semester from the age of 22 to present. Must be accompanied by certified copies of post secondary diplomas/degrees completed. Letters from the institution attesting to continuous enrolment are NOT sufficient.

Please submit the requested documents by April 13, 2013, as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Please note:
•When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
•All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
•If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
mlh15 said:

Hi.
I received the same email.
Write them the story that you have not left the country and so on, and you might end up being OK with your current PC.
But remember to write it for them.

:)

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
I have not received any request to redo the medial exam though I did my medical in May 2011. I don't know why....

andrew701

Aug 11, 2012
hmdlsd said:
Hi.
I received the same email.
Write them the story that you have not left the country and so on, and you might end up being OK with your current PC.
But remember to write it for them.

:)
I'm in the same situation and I wrote to them a week ago asking them to confirm that i still had to redo my PC since i haven't left the country. Still no response from them.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
andrew701 said:
I'm in the same situation and I wrote to them a week ago asking them to confirm that i still had to redo my PC since i haven't left the country. Still no response from them.
I think medical exams can only be extended if they have been done within 15 the previous months. There is a link to the operation bulletin somewhere in this topic.