Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
sharuu said:
thats what MP said
Do you think I can have any hopes that my file is going to be processed before next Fall because I applied in Dec. 2010?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
nima514 said:
Do you think I can have any hopes that my file is going to be processed before next Fall because I applied in Dec. 2010?
Hopefully, nothing can be said. May/June 2011 applicants have gotten PPR while earlier applicants are still waiting. Just keep the hopes up

EmVee1234

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Nomination.....
April 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
sharuu said:
Hopefully, nothing can be said. May/June 2011 applicants have gotten PPR while earlier applicants are still waiting. Just keep the hopes up
Did you ask your MP to do a formal inquiry on your behalf or did you just ask for general info? I called my MP's office and they assured me that buffalo transfers are getting top priority and most of the tranferred applications will be processed within 6 to 8 months of the transfer.

The MP can inquire cic about your application one per six months. They asked me to wait for 8 months from my file transfer and then ask them to do a formal inquiry.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
EmVee1234 said:
Did you ask your MP to do a formal inquiry on your behalf or did you just ask for general info? I called my MP's office and they assured me that buffalo transfers are getting top priority and most of the tranferred applications will be processed within 6 to 8 months of the transfer.

The MP can inquire cic about your application one per six months. They asked me to wait for 8 months from my file transfer and then ask them to do a formal inquiry.
All these different and sometimes contradictory replies from the office of the MPs remind me of this:
A politician [MP or CIC] needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen.
Winston Churchill

Curious_city

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2011
Med's Done....
13-10-2011(Spouse's Med=19-01-2012):2nd Med=04-03-2013
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2013(Got it back on 25/07/2013)
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
sharuu said:
Got an update from MP and they are saying that my file wont be processed before next fall. The waiting time is between 15-18 months time period due to the huge influx of Applicants...
Sharuu, some of these MP's assistants don't get accurate information from cic. Remember when I was told my file was in London?
All the MP's office told me about my file was inaccurate, so don't believe 15-18months buddy!!

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
Good morning Guys! yesterday I got GCMA report. Looks like , They did start process at 29 . oct.2012. I have written so:

Medical exam - passed -- expired - requested extansion.
Criminality - not started - in progress - cancelled.

If somebody knows what it means ""cancelled"?

kallysteve

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
September 2011
AOR Received.
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
I got my Gcms yesterday.

Eligibility not started
Medical passed
Criminality in process
Security not started.

The due date is March 28, 2013. What is the meaning of due date?
Under my spouse column, medical was blank. Does that mean that I am not suppose to know the statues of my spouse medical and I am the principal applicant? Under my dependent medical was passed.

My application was received November 16, 2011 and medical May 2012

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Curious_city said:
Sharuu, some of these MP's assistants don't get accurate information from cic. Remember when I was told my file was in London?
All the MP's office told me about my file was inaccurate, so don't believe 15-18months buddy!!
Thanks for the encouraging words guys! Well, I dont know and cant tell if that was a generic answer and I have all my checks completed so I dont get why it should take so long after they have had the file for 5 months already!

Well, hope to hear something soon!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
USSRBOY said:
Good morning Guys! yesterday I got GCMA report. Looks like , They did start process at 29 . oct.2012. I have written so:

Medical exam - passed -- expired - requested extansion.
Criminality - not started - in progress - cancelled.

If somebody knows what it means ""cancelled"?
Whats your timeline and are you a July transfer? Criminality says cancelled? Never seen that before? Any Notes from VO and whats the secondary VO and due date under Application Assignment?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
kallysteve said:
I got my Gcms yesterday.

Eligibility not started
Medical passed
Criminality in process
Security not started.

The due date is March 28, 2013. What is the meaning of due date?
Under my spouse column, medical was blank. Does that mean that I am not suppose to know the statues of my spouse medical and I am the principal applicant? Under my dependent medical was passed.

My application was received November 16, 2011 and medical May 2012
When you requested you might have requested just for yourself thats why.. I think the form for GCMS where it says requesting on behalf of someone and that person needs to sign it, you need to include that. Search this forum I believe this was mentioned not too long ago.

It seems your file was always in Ottawa.. Atleast you have a date to look forward to. When eligibility is evaluated nd passed your ECAS will goto In Process!

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
sharuu said:
Whats your timeline and are you a July transfer? Criminality says cancelled? Never seen that before? Any Notes from VO and whats the secondary VO and due date under Application Assignment?
Hi Sharuu!
It is my timeline:

Baffalo recieved - 19.apr.2011
Midic.exam - 20.sep.2011
Ottawa transf. - 07.jul.2012

gowest

Sep 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharuu said:
When you requested you might have requested just for yourself thats why.. I think the form for GCMS where it says requesting on behalf of someone and that person needs to sign it, you need to include that. Search this forum I believe this was mentioned not too long ago.

It seems your file was always in Ottawa.. Atleast you have a date to look forward to. When eligibility is evaluated nd passed your ECAS will goto In Process!
Buddy, passing the eligibility has nothing to do with the ECAS being updated. ECAS may not be even updated until their final decision.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
gowest said:
Buddy, passing the eligibility has nothing to do with the ECAS being updated. ECAS may not be even updated until their final decision.
ECAS is not always the most reliable tool but usually when eligibility gets passed ECAS goes into process. It happened in my case..

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
Oh boy , you are not gonna believe the stupid words of MP, do you?!

I got a number, which sounds almost ok to mind. the total number of transfered files are around 9000;

We have seen people getting PRs lately, and I think the job is on track.

There is group in facebook, very active and they are putting pressure on Media and Parliament for the delayed cases.
So dont worry. It wont last long for you.

My conclusion of CIC is that nobody really knows what is going on there.
MPs are just with no additional data as we are. They inquiries get the same kind of response.
For Buffalo transfers, I am pretty sure there is no plan. it is done o a random basis. we see people before and after us getting it, and we just wait and wait.

Dont give ... to what MP said. and I hope you just get it right way to have some nice words for that MP!

kallysteve

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
September 2011
AOR Received.
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
sharuu said:

Thanks Sharuu. My spouse didn't sign any form and I guess that is the case