+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

mast

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
hey lucky man atleast u got something other than genric reply...minimum correspondence will be appreciated.

i wish you would have asked them abt smething else even they would have replied today properly as cic has got lots of blessings today for showing us 2 pprs in a day.

Edmontonbound said:
I think CPP -O is working late and hard. Today around 8 am MT I sent an email asking about the medical and police certificate validity after one year.I received an email at 8 pm MT. This is what I got:
The validity of your medical results and police certificate may be extended to provide time to enable you to obtain permanent residency.

Regards,

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
mast said:
1 ppr fr pnp and 1 fr qsw
At the start of october we saw quite a few PPR in the first week and then nothing after that. Similarly, in November we have already seen a couple in one day. I wonder if its just a coincidence?

mast

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
sharuu said:
At the start of october we saw quite a few PPR in the first week and then nothing after that. Similarly, in November we have already seen a couple in one day. I wonder if its just a coincidence?
dont say like that...let the hope continues.....

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
Yes that's how life is. Sometime its unbearable and sometime you want to embrace it. It was painful not seeing any progress in our cases. Now that we know they were reviewing those files in those black out time.

I still think closing buffalo was a rush decision. Now it seems they hired more people to work for CPP-Ottawa. Its better late than never. Most of us are waiting for 2 years including the Provincial processing time.

Everyday we wake up and think today is going to be my day. Everyday our dream got shattered. And the night comes, and we start building hope for another day. May be our life won't change much after the PR, still we want to move forward. We share everything with this forum, not only the PPR news. Lets embrace it the way it is :) and comfort each other.

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
mino said:
I get my PPR!!! Ottowa emailed me this morning at 7am ask to mail passport!

My time line:

App Filed: April 2011
AOR: Aug 31 2011
Medical check: Oct 2011

After 18 months waiting, I finally get it! My ecas shows "in process". I'm sure everyone will get your PPR very soon!
congrats.....

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
Yes that's how life is. Sometime its unbearable and sometime you want to embrace it. It was painful not seeing any progress in our cases. Now that we know they were reviewing those files in those black out time.

I still think closing buffalo was a rush decision. Now it seems they hired more people to work for CPP-Ottawa. Its better late than never. Most of us are waiting for 2 years including the Provincial processing time.

Everyday we wake up and think today is going to be my day. Everyday our dream got shattered. And the night comes, and we start building hope for another day. May be our life won't change much after the PR, still we want to move forward. We share everything with this forum, not only the PPR news. Lets embrace it the way it is :) and comfort each other.
Apart from this forum .. nobody can actually understand what we are going through. Everyone is in pretty much the same situation, I hope everyone keeps coming back here and keep in touch even when we are PPR as we have shared more than a year together.. :)

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
sharuu said:
Apart from this forum .. nobody can actually understand what we are going through. Everyone is in pretty much the same situation, I hope everyone keeps coming back here and keep in touch even when we are PPR as we have shared more than a year together.. :)
I also looking forward to keep in touch with you guys, even after getting PR. This is a great forum.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
I also looking forward to keep in touch with you guys, even after getting PR. This is a great forum.
It sure is :)

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
mast said:
hey lucky man atleast u got something other than genric reply...minimum correspondence will be appreciated.

i wish you would have asked them abt smething else even they would have replied today properly as cic has got lots of blessings today for showing us 2 pprs in a day.
I did ask! Trust me. I asked about giving a reasonably accurate processing time in order to plan things in the US, e.g. Renewing lease. They didn't answer. That's (which I copied & pasted here) the entire reply I got.

mast

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
Edmontonbound said:
I did ask! Trust me. I asked about giving a reasonably accurate processing time in order to plan things in the US, e.g. Renewing lease. They didn't answer. That's (which I copied & pasted here) the entire reply I got.
omg so rude

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
sharuu said:
Now, that doesn't sound very optimistic, does it?