+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Budget app recommendations?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Hi All,

Anyone have a budget app that they could recommend that can handle accounts in multiple currencies? I was looking at PocketSmith, but they aren’t supporting auto updating for Canadian bank accounts Anymore. So, I was wondering is anyone was using something that theh really liked. Thanks!

-Cirlceof05ths

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Anyone have a budget app that they could recommend that can handle accounts in multiple currencies? I was looking at PocketSmith, but they aren’t supporting auto updating for Canadian bank accounts Anymore. So, I was wondering is anyone was using something that theh really liked. Thanks!

-Cirlceof05ths
Why not using the banking app directly? Most banks allow you to hold USD and CAD currencies. What other currencies do you want to hold?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Why not using the banking app directly? Most banks allow you to hold USD and CAD currencies. What other currencies do you want to hold?
I have multiple banks in various countries. I’m looking for a budgeting app that I can link all my accounts in one place that also gives me the functionality of creating budgets. Most bank apps do not allow for customizing budgets and many do not allow multiple currencies within budgets.

I’m not looking for something that tells me just the total in each account, but something that allows me to create various budgets, tracks spending, enables classification of transactions, etc. I was using Mint, but that is closing down in March.