+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bucharest VO REQUESTED COPY OF PASSPORT.

Deema

Oct 28, 2016
Hey everyone
We have been waiting for the sponsorship application for over 2 years and it is being processed in Bucharest Romania.
My husbands medical expired for the second time and they requested a third medical he did it and then a week after they requested a copy of his passport, his height and eye color and they mentioned in the email they are finalizing the application. We sent them the copy
Im wondering whether anyone heard/knows how long it will take for them to send a PPR?

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hi Deema. Congratulation!!! It usually takes about 2-4 weeks for him to get his visa I think. Im also sponsoring my husband and our application is in Bucharest completing 2 years soon. Can you please tell me where is ur husband coming from and how many months it took for him exactly. Just to give me an idea. Thanks so much. Im happy for you :)

Deema

Oct 28, 2016
Hi Deema. Congratulation!!! It usually takes about 2-4 weeks for him to get his visa I think. Im also sponsoring my husband and our application is in Bucharest completing 2 years soon. Can you please tell me where is ur husband coming from and how many months it took for him exactly. Just to give me an idea. Thanks so much. Im happy for you :)

Hey there :)
We have been waiting for 28 months. We submit it March 2015. The application was previously in Jordan for 18 months and then due to backlog it was transferred to Bucharest January 2016. He did his medical 3 times bc it kept expiring. my husband resides in Iraq. How about you?

The thing is they requested the COPY of the passport not the passport itself . So do u have an idea how long it will take after they request the copy? When will they request the passport?

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
My husband is also from Iraq. We applied in Sep 2015 and did medical twice. Our medical I think is expiring in October 2017. I read some posts before and it took about a month for people to receive the passport request after the copy of passport request. You are almost there hon. Insha Allah you will see your husband around Sept or Oct. you are almost there. Congratulations!!