+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryanna plz help

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi Bryanna,
Let me start with appreciating you with alot of good work you are doing.alot of prayers for you.i need your advice.plz help me reagrding my sister situation.she got refused in july a visit visa which i applied for her and my mother.my mother got the visa but sister got refused.we applied through a consultant and i applied for her caips notes after you told me to do so.and the notes are saying that she is financially not strong and host is financially not strong which is me and she does not have enough ties to her home country. It happened because consultant did not provide everything i provided.
I am very well sattle in canada.i bought house this year too.have a small business .my sister too now have a better job and a vice principal of a high school.she has gym membership is well.and she is getting married too in june.she is engaged.
Can we provide marriage hall booking with deposit reciept?and even her wedding card?
What can done to make a stronger application because we r thinking to reapply for her in January or February this year so before she gets married she can visit us.my mom got visa but have not travelled yet beacuse she can't travel alone because she never travel aloneand medically she need help.
Can we give that reason too that she is accompanying my mother because of her health condition and provide doctor letter confirming that?
From my side i can provide my buisness papers.
My NOC.my buisness and personal bank statement.
My sister have saving bonds and bank balance around 10 thousand dollars.
She can provide six months salary slips and job letter confirmation of salary and that she will have job when she returns.
Her gym membership
Marriage hall booking and deposit reciept
Plz let ne what else can be done to make her application stronger? I will really appreciate that.thanks and hoping to hear from u soon.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
Let me start with appreciating you with alot of good work you are doing.alot of prayers for you.i need your advice.plz help me reagrding my sister situation.she got refused in july a visit visa which i applied for her and my mother.my mother got the visa but sister got refused.we applied through a consultant and i applied for her caips notes after you told me to do so.and the notes are saying that she is financially not strong and host is financially not strong which is me and she does not have enough ties to her home country. It happened because consultant did not provide everything i provided.
I am very well sattle in canada.i bought house this year too.have a small business .my sister too now have a better job and a vice principal of a high school.she has gym membership is well.and she is getting married too in june.she is engaged.
Can we provide marriage hall booking with deposit reciept?and even her wedding card?
What can done to make a stronger application because we r thinking to reapply for her in January or February this year so before she gets married she can visit us.my mom got visa but have not travelled yet beacuse she can't travel alone because she never travel aloneand medically she need help.
Can we give that reason too that she is accompanying my mother because of her health condition and provide doctor letter confirming that?
From my side i can provide my buisness papers.
My NOC.my buisness and personal bank statement.
My sister have saving bonds and bank balance around 10 thousand dollars.
She can provide six months salary slips and job letter confirmation of salary and that she will have job when she returns.
Her gym membership
Marriage hall booking and deposit reciept
Plz let ne what else can be done to make her application stronger? I will really appreciate that.thanks and hoping to hear from u soon.
Thanks so much for your kind words :)

I do remember your sister's case. You had applied for her GCMS notes after the agent had cheated her, right? Do post the case notes after deleting any personal information.

1. Does your sister have adequate finances (not locked-in) for the visit?

2. Has she traveled to any other visa-required country?

3. Have you booked plane tickets to attend her wedding in June?

4. Does your sister own land or property?

5. Has she had an engagement ceremony?

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Thanks so much for your kind words :)

I do remember your sister's case. You had applied for her GCMS notes after the agent had cheated her, right? Do post the case notes after deleting any personal information.

1. Does your sister have adequate finances (not locked-in) for the visit?

2. Has she traveled to any other visa-required country?

3. Have you booked plane tickets to attend her wedding in June?

4. Does your sister own land or property?

5. Has she had an engagement ceremony?
Thanks for the reply i appreciate that.
here are the notes..
I have received the application. The applicant travelling for following purpose. Family visit.i am not satisfied that proposed visit is reasonable based of following factors. The purpose of visit itself is not reasonable. In view of the fact that based on documentation on file to support the application level of economic establishment and considering the purpose of visit i do not consider purposed visit to canada is reasonable and affordable expense.
Insufficient documentation has been provided in support of applicant's/the host's level of economic establishment to show that this is reasonable and affordable expense.
Weighing the applicants family ties to canada and country of residence,i consider that balance of ties may be ann incentive for the applicant to remain in canada.the applicant appear to have Limited employment prospects in the country of residence,and therefore has weakened ties to country of residence,for this reasoni am not satisfied that applicant will depart canada at the end of period authorized for their stay.

Her old consultant wrote the purpose of vist was to come spent eid here with is. obviously it was not strong application.

My sister is vice principal in the school now and has an agreement with school for three years and she can provide copy of that agreement with 6 months pay stubs and balance of 10000 cad dollars with pay checque coming in account.

She did not had ceremony for engagement. But for her wedfing we already booked wedding hall and paid deposit and can provide all the proofs.

But i have not booked flight going pakistan yet.

She have not traveled any other country.
She does have gym membership.
From my side to support her application i can provide all the documents to support her application
I spoke with immigration consultant here and she said that my mom can write a letter to support my sister application too that she has visa its been 1 year and has not travelled yet and she need to travel with her not just medically but support the emotionally is well.
I am financially stable and have savings so from my side i can send enough proof that i can financially support her.
Plz guide me to support her application.we are planning to apply next month.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My sister is vice principal in the school now and has an agreement with school for three years and she can provide copy of that agreement with 6 months pay stubs and balance of 10000 cad dollars with pay checque coming in account.
Do post the list of documents she intends to submit.

She did not had ceremony for engagement. But for her wedfing we already booked wedding hall and paid deposit and can provide all the proofs.
Wedding invitations? Or any other marriage bookings made by the groom? Again, do post the evidence for this.

But i have not booked flight going pakistan yet.
You would want to book your tickets before your sister applies.

It's the same for your mom.

She does have gym membership.
Gym memberships can be cancelled anytime..... or in most cases, people become lazy :p

From my side to support her application i can provide all the documents to support her application
Do post the list of your documents.

I spoke with immigration consultant here and she said that my mom can write a letter to support my sister application too that she has visa its been 1 year and has not travelled yet and she need to travel with her not just medically but support the emotionally is well.
I find it amusing that consultants suggest such ideas. No it won't work

Reactions: Buletruck

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Do post the list of documents she intends to submit.

Her job letter
Work agreement for three years
6 months pay slips
Vice principal visiting card
Last six months bank statement showing the pay cheques coming in and have saving upto 10000 cad dollars.
Her day to day itinerary for the whole month.because they will be here for month unless you suggest for less time.

Wedding invitations? Or any other marriage bookings made by the groom? Again, do post the evidence for this.

Her wedding invitation card for mendi and barat
Marriage hall booking reciept
Adcance recipet for payment for marriage hall
We dont have any avidence from groom side but if think its better we can ask groom family to provide that.

You would want to book your tickets before your sister applies.

It's the same for your mom.

I can book flight if thats help but don't you think it will not look good because they are coming to visit us if i am going then their purpose to visit me doesn't look convincing.what u think?
And my mom didn't book flight yet to come here.you think we should book flight for my mom and include with my sister application to come here?

Gym memberships can be cancelled anytime..... or in most cases, people become lazy :p

Do post the list of your documents.

I can provide my buisness papers showing i own buisness here in Canada.
I can provide pay slips showing money coming in my accounts.
Last six months buisness bank account showing 30000.
Last six months personel bank statements showing savings upto 15000 cad.
I have TSFA saving account showing amout 20000 cad.
My accountant can give me certificate to showing my 2018 earnings for my business.
May last three years on NOC.
INVITATION letters from me and my wife.
We are family of four.two kids age 9 and 10.
I bought house in 2018.so i can provide copy of the
House ownership.
Please suggest me what else you think we can do to make the application stronger. It will be much appreciated. Trust me i have alot of tr

I find it amusing that consultants suggest such ideas. No it won't work

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I can book flight if thats help but don't you think it will not look good because they are coming to visit us if i am going then their purpose to visit me doesn't look convincing.what u think?
And my mom didn't book flight yet to come here.you think we should book flight for my mom and include with my sister application to come here?
I will reply to the other points later.

On the contrary, I think this would be one of the most convincing evidence:
You/your family members have tickets booked to attend your sister's wedding. It isn't too far off for booking tickets + her wedding is scheduled after her intended visit

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I will reply to the other points later.

On the contrary, I think this would be one of the most convincing evidence:
You/your family members have tickets booked to attend your sister's wedding. It isn't too far off for booking tickets + her wedding is scheduled after her intended visit
We are going to apply for her in February and intended visit will be for april and her wedding i s scheduled for end of june

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
We are going to apply for her in February and intended visit will be for april and her wedding i s scheduled for end of june
Realistically speaking, it would make sense if you prove you have booked tickets to attend your sister's wedding as it is scheduled just two months after her intended Canada trip.

Family/friends book tickets months in advance to get better airfares in such situations

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Realistically speaking, it would make sense if you prove you have booked tickets to attend your sister's wedding as it is scheduled just two months after her intended Canada trip.

Family/friends book tickets months in advance to get better airfares in such situations
That i understand but my question is that if i book flight just after two months of my mom and sister intended visit won't they think if host is going after two months anyway so why give visa?and plz do share your thoughts about other points that i mention earlier. Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
That i understand but my question is that if i book flight just after two months of my mom and sister intended visit won't they think if host is going after two months anyway so why give visa?and plz do share your thoughts about other points that i mention earlier. Thanks
I don't think the visa officer would think this way. It would only indicate that you will be going to Pakistan to attend your sister's wedding and hence, your sister will leave Canada too

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Ok sounds good actually.ok i will definitely do that.thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate that.

Plz do talk about other points that you said earlier that you will talk about it later.thanks

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I don't think the visa officer would think this way. It would only indicate that you will be going to Pakistan to attend your sister's wedding and hence, your sister will leave Canada too
Hi Bryanna,
Kindly do talk about other points too.i will appreciate that.and she has about 10000 cad in her account
Is it good enough for month here?