+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryanna hlp plzzzzzzz

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
Hlo .. i applied vistor visa on 24th sep paper file .. and wana link this to online cic account but i have no sername on my passport then how can i link my application .. what should i put in family name and given name

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hlo .. i applied vistor visa on 24th sep paper file .. and wana link this to online cic account but i have no sername on my passport then how can i link my application .. what should i put in family name and given name
You must fill the name fields exactly as you did for your paper application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I filld my given name bcz i have no sername .. i left blank this section ... but in cic online account it says necessary to fill given name and sername
You will need to enter your given name in the Family Name section and leave the Given Name section as blank.

Just curious to know how a passport was issued without a surname/family name

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
You will need to enter your given name in the Family Name section and leave the Given Name section as blank.

Just curious to know how a passport was issued without a surname/family name
Yea am doing same but online cic ask given name .. w cant left blank over there ... in india passport issued without sername also

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yea am doing same but online cic ask given name .. w cant left blank over there ... in india passport issued without sername also
Enter a blank space in the given name field. Maybe it will work

Going forward, you could face problems as your passport does not have a family name/surname.... not just for this visa application. Anyways

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I filld my given name bcz i have no sername .. i left blank this section ... but in cic online account it says necessary to fill given name and sername
Even for your application form, it was necessary to put your entire given name in the family name field/surname field + you should have left your given name field as blank.

I think you may not be able to link your application. But, do see if it works by entering a blank space in the given name field

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
Enter a blank space in the given name field. Maybe it will work

Going forward, you could face problems as your passport does not have a family name/surname.... not just for this visa application. Anyways
Average processing time for india i applied on 24th septembrr