Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
Does CIC tell citizenship applicants which original documents they need to bring with them at the interview ?

Original of language test result was sent to Quebec Immigration for my PR application
Original of university degree is sitting at parent's house in native country.

thanks

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Usually all the original documents of which you provided copies of with your application, as per check list. They'll ask specifically for something that they need further, like police certificate, etc etc. If you sent something in original form you are good.

Why do you need university degree for? If for language proof, you have already provided test results, you are done with the required proof :)

MasterGeek

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
24-05-2012
Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
Usually all the original documents of which you provided copies of with your application, as per check list. They'll ask specifically for something that they need further, like police certificate, etc etc. If you sent something in original form you are good.

Why do you need university degree for? If for language proof, you have already provided test results, you are done with the required proof :)
I no longer have the original if my language test results (TCDQ). The original is held by Quebec's ministry of immigration because I sent it to them as part if my CSQ application.

Hoewever, if I don't have the original of my test results, I guess they can tell that I speak French/English when I talk to the agent in the interview.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Does CIC tell citizenship applicants which original documents they need to bring with them at the interview ?

Original of language test result was sent to Quebec Immigration for my PR application
Original of university degree is sitting at parent's house in native country.

thanks
Usually they mean:

passports (all that you own)
permanent residency card
drivers licence
original transcripts from Universities (if you cannot provide this than tell them that you had sent the original)

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Usually they mean:

passports (all that you own)
permanent residency card
drivers licence
original transcripts from Universities (if you cannot provide this than tell them that you had sent the original)
Do they want to see passports from when you were a kid, 15-20 year old passports ?