+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bring fiancee on vistor visa

dila2401

May 18, 2011
hello !

i am in canada and planning to go for marriage ... i have to go for mauitius and get my fiancee
she has already enroll with her immigration process for Quebec and it taking long ..she is only 6 months now since the procedures ...
if she come with me on a visitors visa .... we would make only religious ceremony would it be ok ??
is it easy to hv extension of her visa ??
what would be the implication of the 6 months visa on her immigration procedure ??
how about in the meantime she is on the tourist visa she is pregnant ???

thanx for responsing
Adi

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dila2401 said:
hello !

i am in canada and planning to go for marriage ... i have to go for mauitius and get my fiancee
she has already enroll with her immigration process for Quebec and it taking long ..she is only 6 months now since the procedures ...
if she come with me on a visitors visa .... we would make only religious ceremony would it be ok ??
is it easy to hv extension of her visa ??
what would be the implication of the 6 months visa on her immigration procedure ??
how about in the meantime she is on the tourist visa she is pregnant ???

thanx for responsing
Adi
You only have to post the same question once, not nine times. It is unlikely that she will be given a visitor visa to come to Canada to marry, as her intention is remain permanently, not just visit.