+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging open work permit - Quebec

sc_chops

Jan 4, 2022
Hi,

I am applying to for bridging open work permit as i'm waiting response on my PR application from federal. I applied from Quebec and have a permanent job in here.
I wanted to ask what option should I choose when applying for it from the following:

1. Applying for permit with same employer
2. Applying for permit with new employer

Also, as per the guide we are not required to give information for the intended job in quebec if we are applying for open work permit, still, should we provide the information of our work in that section or not.

Thank you.

manojduddela

Jan 11, 2022
I am also in the same situation . Can we also apply for the bridging work permit Outside Canada ? Or it is eligible only with in Canada ?

saajusaajan

Jun 24, 2019
Hi,

I am applying to for bridging open work permit as i'm waiting response on my PR application from federal. I applied from Quebec and have a permanent job in here.
I wanted to ask what option should I choose when applying for it from the following:

1. Applying for permit with same employer
2. Applying for permit with new employer

Also, as per the guide we are not required to give information for the intended job in quebec if we are applying for open work permit, still, should we provide the information of our work in that section or not.

Thank you.
I thought BOWP had a condition that you should be living outside Quebec within Canada. Kindly check