Jun 29 AOR
Jun 29 BOWP Applied
Jun 30 Old WP expiry date
Aug 24 Medical Passed
Aug 24 ADR (Hong Kong PCC)
Aug 24 HK PCC Sent
Aug 29 HK PCC Arrived in HK
Sept 14 HK PCC Done - Sent from HK
Sept 25 BOWP approved (No intermediate "on hold" status)

So R10 completeness check is finished before they got my HK PCC?
You are extremely lucky to have your ITA just days before the expiration of your work permit. So i guess luck is keeping to be in your side

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Applied online July 11 and still waiting.
Applied on June 27 for BOWP, and approved on 19th September. Therefore, wait a couple of more weeks. It is, in fact, better, cos they do not approve unless you pass R10 check. So you are on the right track, no stress, give them 2 more weeks.

Reactions: Mo2016

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Applied on June 27 for BOWP, and approved on 19th September. Therefore, wait a couple of more weeks. It is, in fact, better, cos they do not approve unless you pass R10 check. So you are on the right track, no stress, give them 2 more weeks.
Thanks

jp2017

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
After a long 120 days, I finally have my BOWP. Time line as follows....

PR AOR - May 16
BOWP AOR - May 18
BOWP went on hold (status blank) - July 25
PR background check in progress & medicals passed - July 28
RCMP request (spouse only) - August 16
Uploaded results of police clearance - August 29
BOWP approved - September 8
Arrived in the mail - September 15
Hi,

What is the RCMP? Is it a police clearance check? and will the visa office specifically say RCMP clearance?

I received an email saying I will submit police clearance certificates, if I have not done so already. I submitted one from my home country only. I, however, lived in Canada for the last 3 years. So will I need to apply for an RCMP police clearance certificate? My email did not specifically say I will submit a police clearance certificate from the Canada police.

Appreciate your response.

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi everyone, help me please ASAP

I am a student in Alberta (with a valid study permit) and I got an ITA under OINP HCP stream. I am gonna submit my PR application in October. I am looking for a job in Ontario and I will move once I got the approval of my PR.

As I was looking for a job in ON, I got a positive response from a prestigious company who is asking if can apply for a work permit until I get the approval of my PR. Can I apply for a bridging work permit after receiving a positive response about my PR application (But I have a study permit now, not a work permit)? Is there any other way to be eligible to work and get the job?

Please help me as soon as possible. I have to reply the employer tomorrow (Friday). Please, who knows support me. Thanks a lot for your time

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
You have to have a work permit to apply for BOWP

ashrafk

Oct 5, 2012
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
01-06-2019
Hi everyone, help me please ASAP

I am a student in Alberta (with a valid study permit) and I got an ITA under OINP HCP stream. I am gonna submit my PR application in October. I am looking for a job in Ontario and I will move once I got the approval of my PR.

As I was looking for a job in ON, I got a positive response from a prestigious company who is asking if can apply for a work permit until I get the approval of my PR. Can I apply for a bridging work permit after receiving a positive response about my PR application (But I have a study permit now, not a work permit)? Is there any other way to be eligible to work and get the job?

Please help me as soon as possible. I have to reply the employer tomorrow (Friday). Please, who knows support me. Thanks a lot for your time
If you have finished your studies you are eligible for PGWP (Post-graduate work permit) 3 years work permit if you have studied for 2+ years and is less then 2 years of studies you will get equal duration of work permit ie. 1 year studies = 1 year PGWP and will allow you to work any where in Canada. Hope that helps.

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
If you have finished your studies you are eligible for PGWP (Post-graduate work permit) 3 years work permit if you have studied for 2+ years and is less then 2 years of studies you will get equal duration of work permit ie. 1 year studies = 1 year PGWP and will allow you to work any where in Canada. Hope that helps.
Thanks ashrafk for your reply. Unfortunately, I am still studying and I have only a study permit. Thanks

Abdelaaitbra

Sep 26, 2017
Hey Guys, I need your help regarding landing process and thank you in advance,
AOR: 05 June 2017
BOWP: 12 July 2017
PPR: 22 Spt 2017
Already sent the passport for CORP. my PR is approved but my BOWP is still in process and I will be under implied status on the first of October 2017, I was planning do the landing in the border(flag pole) under implied status do you think it's good idea ??

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hey Guys, I need your help regarding landing process and thank you in advance,
AOR: 05 June 2017
BOWP: 12 July 2017
PPR: 22 Spt 2017
Already sent the passport for CORP. my PR is approved but my BOWP is still in process and I will be under implied status on the first of October 2017, I was planning do the landing in the border(flag pole) under implied status do you think it's good idea ??
Hi Abdelaaitbra,
May I ask about your ITA. Was your timeline for a direct ITA or PNP (OINSP, SINO, ...)?
Thanks

kareem_ee

Aug 6, 2014
its been 84 days since I submitted the BOWP app, anyone got their application approved recently?
CEC Inland Jan 14th
IP2 Mar 23rd
BOWP AOR July 13th